Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Stupid Stalker... >.<

(PSN)LK-GriM

Just gonna drop this here.

Having more marks mean nothing.  Once you're marked, you have 1.5% chance in spawning stalker in your mission, with a full squad of marked, you get 3.0% (think it was 4.5% last time).  The more marks doesn't matter, and having low equipment wouldn't matter either, else stalker would've tried to kill me when I was ranking Zephyr, Loki, Loki Prime, Dread, Latron Prime, etc etc (and I spam jackal whenever I'm bored so I'm marked almost 24/7.)

Pretty much this lol. I have no idea why people think that being marked stacks.

I guess my advice for those people, is instead of just taking what another player says in the recruit chat with face-value, to instead actually look into the information, and find out the numbers and facts about it.

Just because you get the same inbox message from the stalker, doesn't mean it stacks. 

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Cyrotic Fronts...2500+ excavated...and that stupid jerk has to show up -_- ...

Couldn't even count the amount of guys I was surrounded by and then he shows

up behind me...if there wasn't enough to deal with already.

I thought the Stalker wasn't supposed to show up in these type of missions.

Stalker is not supposed to show up in those events, so there is something wrong.

They do stack.  I've been attacked by him for the last three days straight for some things I did 2 months ago.  Fought him about seven times before he stopped.

And whenever I clap, a bomb goes off, does that mean my claps make bombs go off?  Just because you get more messages doesn't mean they stack.  That'd be like saying your chances of getting an akbronco prime link goes up everytime you fail to get one.

They do stack.  I've been attacked by him for the last three days straight for some things I did 2 months ago.  Fought him about seven times before he stopped.

It's called confirmation bias.

The information is out on how the Stalker spawns, percentages and whatnot. If you're going to make a claim like this, you're going to need a larger sample size, and not just base if off of one coincidence you had. There is nothing you said that has any foundation for what you believe is evidence.

Just like xFayt said, That'd be like saying your chances of getting an akbronco prime link goes up everytime you fail to get one.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow