Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm In Utter Shock...

SweetTeeth

I would have loved that today!  Instead it flashed up Void Key four times then settled on Companion Exp.  All mine are 30 and I didn't have one equiped since I had just put my Kubrow into stasis to avoid DNA degradation.

You should run that key.  If you are lucky you'll get Scindo Prime Handle at 20 minutes.  Even if you don't get that you'll likely come out with a pile of credits, a fusion core or two, maybe an Orokin Cell and a few keys.  I've recently been running 30 minute T1Survivals (not even that difficult compared to what some people say they do!) and I usually got 3 or 4 more keys including T1Captures (currently needed for Hikou Prime Pouches) and T3Exterminates (Nyx Prime Chassis).

I'm shocked that you consider that a bad reward!

It exists. But you're not very likely to obtain it.

Yep, it sucks xD Have gotten a couple of 50%s and a few 25%s but never a 75%, even after several weeks of maxed day rewards. And they always show up when I can't spend money. Or they show up the day after I buy plat. Even had this bug where it kept resetting my rewards for a good week. The daily reward system NEEDS a touch-up. The affinity awards are kinda bullS#&$. Getting them on max day rewards?

and here i am

still waiting for my first 75% discount

i think its a myth

You're more likely to get it if you reset your login and start over on the 1 day login reward pool.

It's what I did and got it pretty quickly.

Edited by PeterKha

get on my level

http://i.imgur.com/1BRgkaK.jpg

Hello there fellow Ash.

Together we have confirmed the existence of Starburst in 1st tier and 3rd tier of login rewards.

Now we need someone posting their screenshot with Ash in red/black color scheme, getting Starburst in 2nd tier reward to complete the cycle.

Edited by neoragdoll

and here i am

still waiting for my first 75% discount

i think its a myth

i got it..... Couldn't access my bank account at the time and i couldn't @(*()$ order anything......... that's alright though.. i mean i got plat by trading so.. that's totally cool

1362711391_hines-ward-crying.gif

Edit: I got a built forma once.. that was pretty nice..

SmvEYKV.jpg

And proof it's not a myth here:

iyMB9NC.jpg

... sigh

Edited by RemonFTW