Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.8.0

CHANGES

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

care to explain ? i'd like to know why i have to spend 5 min just running to the exist on a map filled with low levels mobs that'll give me absolutly nothing

[...]

CHANGES

- Mission completion credit rewards now scale up based on the AI level

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

- Cronus blueprint now only a guaranteed drop the first time Tolstoj is completed, % chance to drop continues to decrease on additional runs

[...]

These are some interesting changes. Hope the Warframe "economy" makes a little more sense now.

Now off to see the new stuff!

ADDITIONS

- New Sentinel attachments including custom masks, wings, and tail pieces.

FIXES

- Fixed Sentinels not activating Regen if they took damage from multiple sources in the same frame

Above is what I like the most in the update. I can't wait to try them out and curious how it works. Its something to remove from my list: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/17179-dear-tenno-sentinel-customisation-ai-and-more/ at last.

After the server upgrades and this patch "Nake nula wauŋ welo" ("I am ready for whatever comes").

Edited by Toko