Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

LOL! GRAKATA sounds like the sound a gun makes when shooting rather than a proper name.

GRAKATA!

GRAKATA!

- Dojo targeting challenge now rotates player camera to the first target, and made timer more forgiving

BOOOOOO!!!!

Stop making stuff mega easy.

You guys have to add difficulty options post haste.

Problem: Credit rewards are broken. I'm not getting any credit bonuses from completing missions. I hope there's a hotfix for this soon. Now that Vor farming is obsolete, there's no good way to get money if bonuses are broken.

Edit: I can no longer join a game in progress when it's set to private. My friend's game has 3 total people in it but when I try to join him i get the "Failed to join session" message.

Edited by ViggyNash

I realize you wanted to curb people from quitting boss missions after the boss kill, and this new penalty definitely does that, but is there a way you could prioritize the mission lengths a bit better? What I mean is, it takes roughly 3x longer to run to extraction as it does to find and kill the boss. I'm all for completing missions, but that run back is just so god-awful, it's just not enjoyable and seems like more of an oversight than anything. 

I agree.. specially that lately the spawn is a little absurd and that gives me lots of lag while running to extraction.. that like he said, isn't usually as close as it used to.

confirming 0 credits. Also, I picked up about 120 alloy on a mission but someone quit after the first 100 and I only got to keep the ~20 that occurred after migration AND we had to go back through the level and destroy the mining machines that we had already destroyed. Thus, if host leaves you don't get to keep S#&$ from before it. Pretty awful feeling seeing that migration notice now.

Jesus Christ! I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting this at all! You guys took me again by surprise!
Just about when I was gonna play a different game for a change, Warframe rolls out some new stuff.

This is why I never get tired of you, Warframe.

Cheers!

P.S. Grakatatatatatatatatatatatata!

Edited by ReaverShale

Up and down arrows on the mini map?! Thank you so so so very much :D

"- Added up/down arrows to objectives on the minimap if objective is above or below the player's current level"

Awesome I've been hoping for this. I suggested this a while ago.

Oh thank god. Some missions are a pain to find where byou need to go without it.

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

Does this include failing like mentioned in the other thread or just aborting?

I hope so, or people will just suicide instead of aborting, and we have same issue. I been getting sick of losers killing boss then bailing on team. Cheap tactic, and ruins others game play.

All in all good update.

Edited by ryoken12

LIKE WHAT BLOODY CASES

Damnit people, this is pretty important for us players. Can you at least post the list of abilities so we can know which of these actually work now.

They all should work, I can try to dig up a list when fires die down. The notes are terse sometimes, sorry about that.

They all should work, I can try to dig up a list when fires die down. The notes are terse sometimes, sorry about that.

I just read that Frost's snowglobe is broken. Not sure if they meant improved or broken as in "not working" though. Anyway, thanks for the replies Steve!