Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.8.0

Jeez 4 minutes ago it was done, I just wanna thank for the dagger axe BP which was promised in the alert though:) And very nice update guys

FIxed Credit exploits?

It's not an exploit, it's just clever use of game mechanics!

Edited by aNNomaNd3r
  • Upvote 5

darn it i just finished complaining about the moas -_-

gona go have a look see.

edit: they are indeed much improved. i like this version so much better. it was my only complaint when it comes to the aesthetic of the game. good work.

Edited by MetalGerbil

"- Added up/down arrows to objectives on the minimap if objective is above or below the player's current level"

Awesome I've been hoping for this. I suggested this a while ago.

• Upvote 4

Fantasicful!

I'm sure I'll miss Vor's mug from now on, but thankfully the newer players can say take my place and keep him company.

I realize you wanted to curb people from quitting boss missions after the boss kill, and this new penalty definitely does that, but is there a way you could prioritize the mission lengths a bit better? What I mean is, it takes roughly 3x longer to run to extraction as it does to find and kill the boss. I'm all for completing missions, but that run back is just so god-awful, it's just not enjoyable and seems like more of an oversight than anything. 

• Upvote 10

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

Does this include failing like mentioned in the other thread or just aborting?

• Upvote 1