Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Broken awesome or broken broken?

Tried it out on the first mission I joined after update, and when I attempted to cast it, the energy required would burn, but no snow globe. Also, units were not slowing down around me.

Joined an alert mission just now, and seemed to be working fine there.

Haven't timed it.

They all should work, I can try to dig up a list when fires die down. The notes are terse sometimes, sorry about that.

I can confirm that Banshee's powers are now affected by Focus.

Also, I kept one of my Paris BP's from the alert ? missions, and now it's a Dagger Axe Skin BP :D

HELL YEA

Edit: Your updates are really great, now I don't have to split up between farming Vor and farming certain systems for mats. I can just do simple full runs and know that it is the most efficient use of my time :)

Thank you DE

Edited by AdultHero

I suggest giving some of these players a "pre-release" to test out for a few hours beforehand to go in depth and test the updates. Sure itd make the releasing of the patch a little longer but I think we all would like that more. Just a thought. 

Ankyros seems to be wery weak. Unlike Furax they don't have armor penetration, as all other blunts. It deal 7 dmg to grineers on Mercury and 33 charge. The only way to kill them in one shot: stealth, takedown or uppercut.

I take it as real down, since fists always been ones to kill heavy targets.

I suggest giving some of these players a "pre-release" to test out for a few hours beforehand to go in depth and test the updates. Sure itd make the releasing of the patch a little longer but I think we all would like that more. Just a thought. 

Um this is "BETA" we are the testers mate.