Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Weap That Lets Me Ora?

Prof.-Luigi

Obex/Kogake.

Note that they're different from the Furax and Ankyros.

Which one is the best for dealing damage?

Or at least, whch one is the fastest? I know the stated attack speeds on the Obex and Kogake are a lot slower than the actual attack speeds.

Edited by Prof.-Luigi

To achieve maximum Star Platinum ORA or Kenshiro ATATATA speed, you'll probably want an Obex, with or without Grim Fury, Max Ranked Fury, Max Ranked Quickening. But with max ranked quickening, you'll probably want max ranked Reflex Coil as well as  maxed Focus Energy.

Spoiled Strike will give you more damage, but then your stand won't be able to judge them, so...(i.e. it'll slow down your attack speed by a decent margin).

EDIT: Also as people said above, Volt's speed gives a melee speed increase and Valkyr's Warcry gives a melee speed increase.

Equip either frame along with the above loadout, and you'll be Hundred Crack Fisting people in no time.

(Also, for future reference, asking for suggestions/tips is usually in Players Helping Players or Tenno Assistance section).

Edited by Otenko

To achieve maximum Star Platinum ORA or Kenshiro ATATATA speed, you'll probably want an Obex, with or without Grim Fury, Max Ranked Fury, Max Ranked Quickening. But with max ranked quickening, you'll probably want max ranked Reflex Coil as well as  maxed Focus Energy.

Spoiled Strike will give you more damage, but then your stand won't be able to judge them, so...(i.e. it'll slow down your attack speed by a decent margin).

EDIT: Also as people said above, Volt's speed gives a melee speed increase and Valkyr's Warcry gives a melee speed increase.

Equip either frame along with the above loadout, and you'll be Hundred Crack Fisting people in no time.

(Also, for future reference, asking for suggestions/tips is usually in Players Helping Players or Tenno Assistance section).

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it.