Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On Login Reward

cyril1204

A thought came to my mind when I was thinking about the Alert system. I think it'd be cool and solve 2 problems that many players are unhappy about:

Instead of having short period alerts throughout the day, why don't we just combine them into 5 or 10 really worthwhile 24hrs alerts that will also replace the Login reward. Now, everyday at the reset time, everyone will get the same set of alert from Lotus like a check list. The reward for doing these will worth alot more than the normal amount: 20-30k/1 run + frame parts, 3x exp +cosmetics items, and occasionally, Forma/ Catalyst/ Reactor bp. Of course, the enemy level and difficulty will vary based on the value of the reward. I believe this will make people more excited about the 1st login of the day while ensure nobody is missing out on the rare resource alerts.

This is just a base idea, if you like it, you can help supporting it with feedbacks. Thanks.

Instead of having short period alerts throughout the day, why don't we just combine them into 5 or 10 really worthwhile 24hrs alerts that will also replace the Login reward. 

They''ve already said they are reworking the login rewar as we speak somewhere, I doubt they wpuld outright rmeove the small incentive many players come to the game to play daily for

I like this idea, it's interesting, but there'd need to be some sort of caveat for having alerts this long, and I really don't want that... 

And what about platinum discounts?

Prob you'd earn that too :D It's not a bad thing and not like everyone will use it

They''ve already said they are reworking the login rewar as we speak somewhere, I doubt they wpuld outright rmeove the small incentive many players come to the game to play daily for

I like this idea, it's interesting, but there'd need to be some sort of caveat for having alerts this long, and I really don't want that... 

It's really a tradeoff between having short alerts throughout the day and fewer but rewarding alerts for 24hrs straight

Edited by cyril1204

We have 24h Lotus alrets. You want them to be everyday on a time good for you? 

1. You made your suggestion based on your time in game and your needs, which is not 100% of community

2. Do you understand that if we will get rewarding runs every day - reward pool will become useless in 3-4 months, everyone will have 20-30 supercharged items, loads of creds without putting much time into it.

Login reward should be more sofisticated, but to replace it with THIS - nonsense.

I would be fine with choosing from two rewards or more.

If daily reward was acquired after completing a mission it would also be a good chance to create some fun, short challenges, a bit different from the others.

Why not put them into modified mastery stages? Melee only, parkour maze without time limit but life drain if one falls into abyss, stealth with life penalty for being spotted, boss fight without it's minions etc.

Platinum discounts are the only true waste now, if anyone considers buying plat and waits for it, should also be smart enough to buy plenty with 70% off.

Considering how many items that could be new rewards are already in the game it's hard to guess what would DE pick. Again, rewards gained from "daily challenge" could be stuff not available from any other sources, grinding or market! Anything from cosmetics, weapon skins, badges to temporary status boosts (+500 to energy for a day), time limited use of crazy stats weapon...

If I can come with semi-decent ideas from the top of my head DE should be able to make this right without a major loss to platinum economics and game balance :)

We have 24h Lotus alrets. You want them to be everyday on a time good for you? 

1. You made your suggestion based on your time in game and your needs, which is not 100% of community

2. Do you understand that if we will get rewarding runs every day - reward pool will become useless in 3-4 months, everyone will have 20-30 supercharged items, loads of creds without putting much time into it.

Login reward should be more sofisticated, but to replace it with THIS - nonsense.

What do you mean by super charged items and load of creds? I was saying combining the reward like creds or exp from the normal alerts into a few ones that worth more with a bit more challenge. 3x exp I mentioned means like the 1st daily mission you'll get bonus exp, so we get 3x exp for just that 1 mission. The maximum creds you can get from running these alerts won't be so high that breaks the balance (roughly 50k in total cred bonus), not every alert will have the same exp bonus and creds as the main focus. 

As I said this will need more input from everyone to make it feasible, no idea is perfect from the get-go