Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammunition Conflict Between Vectis And Castanas.

JiManiac

I found that when you Equip both Vectis and Castanas for your missions they share the same ammo counter.

So at the start and throughout the mission you will end up having only 30 max spare ammo cap for the Vectis brining it down to Castanas spare ammo count. Instead of the regular 70 Spare ammo cap Vectis usually has.

Even if they are supposed to share the same ammo, the Castanas should not remove 40 ammo from the Vectis IMO. If this is an intended Mechanic.

Just wanted to report this on to you guys and hope the "bugg" is resolved.

Greetings // JiManiac

Applies to bows too, It was a while ago now but I remember not too long ago there was a DE response (believe megan or rebecca) on another thread about it saying it will be passed along to the devs.

Not sure how long it'll take to fix or how they'll fix though, we really could do with just adding the launcher ammo type.

Not sure how long it'll take to fix or how they'll fix though, we really could do with just adding the launcher ammo type.

There has already been multiple hotfixes since this bug was reported for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about this completely...

There has already been multiple hotfixes since this bug was reported for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about this completely...

Finally found the post, judging by post date they managed to miss out on a bunch of the earlier reports. Response by Rebecca on 16th September, basically 2 weeks ago. Long, long after the launcher change.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/294459-angstrom-and-bows-ammo-interaction-glitch/?p=3522086

Definitely not intentional, has been logged to dev!

• 2 months later...