Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Giant Excalibur Statue In Ods

Ethice

Its not familiar to you coz Excalibur Prime is a very rare to see now, Only few people have it and it cannot be farm or obtain ever again. 

More to the point, I think a lot of people who have Excal Prime also have Proto Armor skin.  I know I almost never use the default Excal Prime skin anymore now that I can look all badass tactical.

Nadia Sudek would like a word with you

Sorry, I don't think I got that...care to explain? :S

::Edit::

Never mind, gave it a google. You got a point, yet mine still stands as far as Warframe lore goes :P

Edited by xxx7

Any more info on this would be greatly appreciated:

• What were you doing when Excalibur emerged from the ground? (Looking for the steps taken to reproduce the bug)

• How often have you seen this? Did it occur in the same area on multiple runs, or was this a standalone occurrence? 

Thanks guys! 

We were killing infested and walked into the room and it was just there from what my friend told me.

We only did the one run so I can't really help you on weather it was a reoccuring bug or not.

Edited by Ethice

More to the point, I think a lot of people who have Excal Prime also have Proto Armor skin.  I know I almost never use the default Excal Prime skin anymore now that I can look all badass tactical.

I still use the Excalibur Prime skin. I don't care for the Proto Excalibur skin and plus my Prime build is all Prime stuff so everything I use on it is shiny and Orokiny