Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Palette Bug?

TwilitAngel

Ok, so when I first started playing my friend got me the Saturated Color Palette and I colored my Volt and Nyx with it. I used the darkest Blue and darkest Black, but when I go back to it to find what color I used, they don't exist. I've noticed all of the color palettes got 2-3 shades lighter, even ones I don't own. This is really irritating and frustrating. I have no idea what happened. Display options shouldn't have anything to do with it, since they're only "display options." They shouldn't have the ability to change every color on my palettes. Besides that, my friends have the exact same palette and still have the same colors as I used to. Please help. :<

I'm guessing you used to play and recently returned? The way in which colors work when applied to warframes and weapons has changed. The Classic pack works how Saturated used to, and now the free Gamma pack works the same way the old Classic used to. Basically we got free colors and considerably more shades, especially for starting accounts. There is also something in the options menu to change it back for the sake of people who don't get it.

I don't remember clicking that on, but this was it. So you technically have 2 sets of the same palette? Legacy & Normal? That's new to me. Thanks for the quick reply. ^^

Basically the normal option is the post 14.0.9 colours where DE made them more saturated like they were suppose to be but weren't.

When you turn legacy colour option on, it reverts the colours to their more washed out look that they had before U14.0.9.

More information on this change that happened back in 14.0.9, can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/