Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Nuclear Warframe Idea.

TwilitAngel

I was just thinking to myself while listening to Touhou remixes while playing Warframe... Why not make a Warframe that has Utsuho Reiuji's (Okuu's) nuclear fusion ability? It's type could be Radiation / Blast. I know Oberon has Radiation, but there's nothing saying there can't be another. Oberon is somewhat supportive type to me while this one could be more on the offensive. I can only think of 3 abilities for it. Possibly a laser of some sort, maybe you hold the key down and shoot a laser? Or maybe you toggle it to root yourself to shoot lasers instead of your weapon? Idk. A shield kinda like Zephyr's, but not really. Idk either. lol. But I think the ultimate ability I have in mind is ok. It's similar to one of Okuu's moves from Touhou 12.3 where she blasts everything away from her to get enemies too close off of her. I would be a type of a crowd dispersion. It could deal AoE Radiation damage, then Blast everything away. It could be very useful when trying to rescue a fallen teammate in a huge crowd. That's all I can really think of, so I'll leave it at that. :P

1. Nuke Ray: Works kinda like Nukor, but strong enough to be worthy of being a Warframe power.

2. Irradiate: creates a radioactive aura around the Frame that damages enemies close by

3: X-Ray? Makes enemies visible through walls? X-rays are a form of radiation, right?

4: Fission: Mushroom kaboom. Everyone dies. Or they don't and everyone remotely still alive in the blast zone gets DPS Radiation damage from the fallout.

I was just thinking to myself while listening to Touhou remixes while playing Warframe... Why not make a Warframe that has Utsuho Reiuji's (Okuu's) nuclear fusion ability? It's type could be Radiation / Blast. I know Oberon has Radiation, but there's nothing saying there can't be another. Oberon is somewhat supportive type to me while this one could be more on the offensive. I can only think of 3 abilities for it. Possibly a laser of some sort, maybe you hold the key down and shoot a laser? Or maybe you toggle it to root yourself to shoot lasers instead of your weapon? Idk. A shield kinda like Zephyr's, but not really. Idk either. lol. But I think the ultimate ability I have in mind is ok. It's similar to one of Okuu's moves from Touhou 12.3 where she blasts everything away from her to get enemies too close off of her. I would be a type of a crowd dispersion. It could deal AoE Radiation damage, then Blast everything away. It could be very useful when trying to rescue a fallen teammate in a huge crowd. That's all I can really think of, so I'll leave it at that. :P

i don`t know most of the names you mentioned here but the idea sounds ok...

1. Nuke Ray: Works kinda like Nukor, but strong enough to be worthy of being a Warframe power.

2. Irradiate: creates a radioactive aura around the Frame that damages enemies close by

3: X-Ray? Makes enemies visible through walls? X-rays are a form of radiation, right?

4: Fission: Mushroom kaboom. Everyone dies. Or they don't and everyone remotely still alive in the blast zone gets DPS Radiation damage from the fallout.

irradiate is much like over heat that ember had instead of accelerant.

irradiate is much like over heat that ember had instead of accelerant.

That's kind of what I thought of, though it might extend a bit further a la Turbulence, except it's damaging instead of defensive. Figured since Ember doesn't do that anymore it wouldn't hurt to play with the concept on another Frame.

Ok, so here's a video of Utsuho's abilities.

I'm trying to make at least one of these an ability on the frame to reference her. Touhou is one of my favorite games and I just can't help it. Not many games reference Touhou as is, but I find it awesome when I find a reference to it in another game.

For example: League of Legends has Youmuu's Ghost Blade and Wriggle's Lantern, also Lux's Ultimate & one of her skins are references to Touhou. Youmuu's Ghostblade references Youmu Konpaku, The Half-Ghost Gardener (She has two Katana like swords); Wriggle's Lantern references Wriggle Nightbug, a Firefly; then Lux's Ultimate Final Spark and her Sorceress skin are references to Marisa Kirisame's outfit and her move Master Spark.

Main point being that I just want some kind of Touhou reference in Warframe, cuz why not? XD