Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Of Ideas

Obliteratus

Dojo:
Tenno Statues as a decoration - yes or no?
More Dojo Gardens: The ones in concept art in our codex look amazing and would love to see them in game.
Liset Hangars: Purely for decorative reasons.
More shaded rooms: This miniature image in clan tab where it says: enter dojo - this concept is amazing and I would love to see some rooms in that manner of lightning.

Mission type: Capture 2.0.

Get a room in dojo- interrogation room. After couple of normal capture missions (anything but void) you would get captive in your dojo. Start up interrogation that would take resources and time (just like research in labs)

Once you gather enough data from lets say 3-5 interrogations you would generate random 24 hr alert exclusively for your clan with randomized rewards.
And you could generate a limited number of alerts per week or something like that to pace it.

Prime:
If you ever make Volt Prime, please consider this idea: There should be an added few tilesets to the void with some flashy generator areas and if volt prime performs his overload in that area it does something crazy in terms of graphics and effect :)

Let me know what you think,

Dojo:

More Dojo Gardens: The ones in concept art in our codex look amazing and would love to see them in game.

More shaded rooms: This miniature image in clan tab where it says: enter dojo - this concept is amazing and I would love to see some rooms in that manner of lightning.

Get a room in dojo- interrogation room. After couple of normal capture missions (anything but void) you would get captive in your dojo. Start up interrogation that would take resources and time (just like research in labs)

Once you gather enough data from lets say 3-5 interrogations you would generate random 24 hr alert exclusively for your clan with randomized rewards.

And you could generate a limited number of alerts per week or something like that to pace it.

Prime:

If you ever make Volt Prime, please consider this idea: There should be an added few tilesets to the void with some flashy generator areas and if volt prime performs his overload in that area it does something crazy in terms of graphics and effect :)

Dojo:

Prime:

Interrogation seems like an interesting concept, and Volt Prime interacting with Void consoles/generators sounds interesting.

Dojo:

Prime:

Not half bad.