Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problem With Crying For Nerf

XxMAGGOTxX

This isn't a buff thread or whatever. Just stating the problem with wanting everything nerfed.

Okay, so you want a challenge? Use a Braton in high end missions. It's a balance issue? Not really, there are stronger enimies now, so those would have to be nerfed as well, which only brings us back to the same issue we had before. Don't see the need for so many people crying nerf.

This isn't a buff thread or whatever. Just stating the problem with wanting everything nerfed.

Okay, so you want a challenge? Use a Braton in high end missions. It's a balance issue? Not really, there are stronger enimies now, so those would have to be nerfed as well, which only brings us back to the same issue we had before. Don't see the need for so many people crying nerf.

People cry nerf because the internet.

The point of this post is eluding me. You're complaining about the complaints. Too many threads like this nowadays.

for some reason i agree with both

Edited by zavienh5

Well, DE is already adding weapons made for high end content, and I don't see an end to it soon. We have a good baseline for high end content. Why get rid of it? My whole point about this post is just to show how pointless crying nerf really is. Eventually, they will say enimies are too stronk, then the weapons are too stronk, then the enimies are too stronk, until we all get 1 damage for each weapon. My whole point about this is to show to the people who cry nerf is that it's just pointless, it's a cycle that never ends. As for relevence, this isn't asking for a nerf or for a buff in particular, it's merely discussing about crying nerf.

The content is exactly as the title; problem with crying for nerfs. Now as for what Yazeth said, that is exactly what we need. We need more end game content. I for one don't want to run around T4 with Braton Mk1 firepower. We need rivals to the Soma and Boltor Prime. Yeah, make the mastery requirement 7 or 8. But no need to cry nerf. If we keep crying nerf, by the time everything is all said and done, we won't have any weapons that will actually work in game.

I'd hate to see Warframe to be turned into another Mass Effect multiplayer. Lets nerf all the weapon!! Now lets buff the enemies!! Game unbalanced, Bronze is impossible without someone with a good loadout.