Error Internet Cannot Connect

derilith

ok I probably should have said what i did try huh well then so far I've:

*restarted my computer

*restarted my router

*re-installed the game

*run as admin

*made sure my computer was up-to-date

*run an anti virus scan (not sure if it would have done anything but i was desperate)

I have so far been unable to do anything for the past three hours and im running out of ideas real quick.

I've also submitted a report but they're aren't doing much for me at the moment.

DE's support team can take a few days to respond as they are a few people dealing with thousands of tickets every day. Whenever I've sent in a support ticket normally they respond within a week or so.

ok I probably should have said what i did try huh well then so far I've:

*restarted my computer

*restarted my router

*re-installed the game

*run as admin

*made sure my computer was up-to-date

*run an anti virus scan (not sure if it would have done anything but i was desperate)

I have so far been unable to do anything for the past three hours and im running out of ideas real quick.

hmmm,

Have you checked your firewalls, that they allow Warframe through?

ya its allowed just checked but i was also pretty sure seeing as i was just playing the game and its my second week playing but ya its allowed just to reverberate.

I have the same problem. I have been almost 2 weeks having the same error over and over again. Literally always. I think I'll reinstall the game and see what happens.

I have the same problem. I have been almost 2 weeks having the same error over and over again. Literally always. I think I'll reinstall the game and see what happens.

So I reinstalled the game and still getting the error. Idk what's going on. I have restarted my computer, router, the game I set it to run as admin, reinstalled the game, my antivirus isn't blocking anything, I checked the firewall, my computer is up to date, I don't know what else to do. :'(

OK ,this happened to me too.

Step one, stand up

Step two, walk to Your router

Step 3(dunno how to Write 3 in letters),  Turn of Your router and take out the plug Connected to the modem.

Step four, Connect the cable to Your PC insead.

Ok it should work now.

OK ,this happened to me too.

Step one, stand up

Step two, walk to Your router

Step 3(dunno how to Write 3 in letters),  Turn of Your router and take out the plug Connected to the modem.

Step four, Connect the cable to Your PC insead.

Ok it should work now.

It does not work mate :( but thanks anyways! Still a month since the internet problem and keeps throwing me the same error, I have no idea what else to do.....

same here, 2days ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT 

i hope they fix it asap. i dont want to miss U15 T.T

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2b18yj/the_update_14_issues_megathread/

Half a week since my last post and I still get the damn ''Error''. It has been 2 months I guess and I everytime I launch the game it pops out the same shieett all over again :DDDDDD

Edited by iLiekPotatos

same here, 2days ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT 

i hope they fix it asap. i dont want to miss U15 T.T

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2b18yj/the_update_14_issues_megathread/

So after 2 months I found the fix. So here's the deal...

My Dad yesterday told me around 11pm or something that Internet Explorer wasn't working, it didn't load any web page so he told me to wait for tomorrow(Today) and fix it. I did some research, but while I was looking for the fix I was reading this Topic in Warframe's forum saying that the game uses some IE interfaces so we should look for Internet Explorer if it's working properly or not, then I realised that might be the solution, fixing IE would fix Warframe so I did reset IE and everything, Windows told me to restart the PC to make effect, guess what happened next? I opened IE, it was working all fine like before, then I thought, let's try Warframe and BOOM! BABY! ALL FIXED.

Anyways just check that your Internet is working properly, if you have issues or whatever go to

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Reset Internet Explorer Settings

After this, it will tell you to restart, do it so can make effect. Now check your IE is working fine, then it's time to check for Warframe

Please share this if anyone is having any issue with internet stuff, it might help.

Cheers!

So after 2 months I found the fix. So here's the deal...

My Dad yesterday told me around 11pm or something that Internet Explorer wasn't working, it didn't load any web page so he told me to wait for tomorrow(Today) and fix it. I did some research, but while I was looking for the fix I was reading this Topic in Warframe's forum saying that the game uses some IE interfaces so we should look for Internet Explorer if it's working properly or not, then I realised that might be the solution, fixing IE would fix Warframe so I did reset IE and everything, Windows told me to restart the PC to make effect, guess what happened next? I opened IE, it was working all fine like before, then I thought, let's try Warframe and BOOM! BABY! ALL FIXED.

Anyways just check that your Internet is working properly, if you have issues or whatever go to

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Reset Internet Explorer Settings

After this, it will tell you to restart, do it so can make effect. Now check your IE is working fine, then it's time to check for Warframe

Please share this if anyone is having any issue with internet stuff, it might help.

Cheers!

Well that worked for some reason.