Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Swords That Are Dual Wielded Long Swords

GhostSwordsman

I think it's about time we received some dual swords that are actually two swords being wielded at once. I'm talking long swords, not short swords. Closest thing so far is the dual skana, I believe. Otherwise, it's a choice between a short sword and a dagger combined as "dual swords". (dual heat sword, dual eather, nami skyla)

Best example I can currently think of to represent this would be the Elucidator and Dark Repulser. The two swords wielded by Kirito in Sword Art Online. In fact, it would be pretty neat if they could be mismatched swords, though I would also like to see matching pairs as well(like dual skana).

Pic of Kirito wielding the swords:

sao-elucidat-dark-repulser.png

Pic of the swords made for cosplay(to emphasise that the swords are of the same length):

sword_art_online___elucidator_and_dark_r

Edited by GhostSwordsman

There's nothing that specifies that 'swords' refers only to longswords of equal length.

True, but I'd still like to see some dual swords that are dual wielded long swords. Rather than a long sword/short sword, long sword/dagger, or short sword/dagger or even short sword/short sword(I believe dual skana is this type of combo).

Edit: I realized that you were referring to the topic title, edited it for clarity.

Edited by GhostSwordsman