Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Have You Had Zero Interest Playing And Why?

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

For me it's Trinity.

Cos of lobster tail, no spiffy effects, no fun killing skills. And lots of flame when someone dies on your watch.

Trinity also, not so cool for damage

I'd say every warframe had its appeal, but definitely Trinity had the least attraction.

Why the hate?

Loki was my first default frame, but my first built frame was Trinity and i couldnt be happier i mean yeah well of life is almost useless but it feels good knowing "oh S#&$ my carry is in trouble" BOOM not anymore

"oh S#&$ energy is an issue" BOOM not anymore

"oh S#&$ im taking some damage" BOOM not anymore

i know you can run some serious late game S#&$ with my Trinity if you can use her correctly

i build her around a tank/support role

and her well of life is useless untill you jump into a dark sector conflict, i would hate to know how annoying/hard it must be to be using an all damage frame in pvp and winning until suddenly your floating in the air powerless and every enemy tenno is melee'ing you while they gain health

Support wins at warframe,

and my 2nd is Nekbaws for abvious reasons,

obvious support role player is obvious

-snip-

for me... it was because she was changed so often and so much. I dropped forma into a frame to make it fit a playstyle i wanted... and it was rendered useless.

New trinity is far from useles... but i feel like ive been betrayed a little bit. As such, Oberon is my dedicated SupportFrame

Hydroid and Nyx.

Hydroid is honestly the one frame I have problems with. I'm not keen on his design (it's the one I don't like), and I'm not a big fan of his abilities. Plus, dropping other people's framerates with Tentacle Swarm and in general just annoying people is...no.

Nyx...Idk, I thought I would like her. I just never really felt the groove, though. After getting annoyed recently by many Nyx users, it's pushed me away even more.

Rhino and Nova are runners up, but those are primarily because of certain players I've come across. I don't really have any issues with the frames themselves.

The only frame I literally disdain is Mirage, I've developed such a hatred of Mirage that I can't even stand to play that frame solo without it annoying me.

They could delete Mirage tomorrow and the world would be a better place. The only thing that makes sense about Mirage is the name. Think about it ...

MI.....RAGE!

I can hear the retorts now , but shes sexy. Whatever! She has BTS(Brainless Twit Syndrome), and she spreads it like a plague.

The only frame I literally disdain is Mirage, I've developed such a hatred of Mirage that I can't even stand to play that frame solo without it annoying me.

They could delete Mirage tomorrow and the world would be a better place. The only thing that makes sense about Mirage is the name. Think about it ...

MI.....RAGE!

I can hear the retorts now , but shes sexy. Whatever! She has BTS(Brainless Twit Syndrome), and she spreads it like a plague.

This

Nyx and Nova. I just couldn't click with them. Levelled them for mastery and them put them on the shelf to gather dust.

That said, the vast majority of my dislike is aimed solely at Nekros. The most boring frame i've had the misfortune to level up. If it wasn't for that 6k mastery he was worth I wouldn't have wasted my time.

What annoyed me the most was all the joy I felt at finally building him thinking it was going to be fun times because, well, his name sounds awesome ..... then I played him ..... and then begged my clan to let me leech XP because I couldn't physically force myself to try and play it properly but I wanted the mastery.

One frame I will never touch again. 

Ash and Oberon

I bought Oberon day one of his release and ever since I have called him craperon or nooberon, because he was like a discount Trinity. Even now I still never use him, if I want a healer I will use Trinity

Ash is just so utterly useless. All he is good for is breaking PVP. He has no use PVEwise. Spamming 4 is never fun, his smokescreen lasts half the amount of time of Loki's invisibility, shuriken is as useless as a lot of first abilities are (exceptions being like Banshee's Sonicboom which is good for CC), and teleport is 100 percent completely useless. I hate Ash with a passion and he just gathers dust in my collection

Ember after her changes also, because DE sucked all the fun out of her

Rhino and banshee are the only two I haven't liked. Rhino just feels overused and I find his abilities boring plus I don't really like how he looks. I don't mind banshees look but found her abilities lackluster in comparison to other frames, hopefully she will get a rework like Oberon because I love her concept and would love to play her more.

Not sure why it's hard to level up a warframe to 30 the first time. Just go on a DS defence, sit on a crate with a penta and go about 5 rounds of 10-15 waves. Level 30 every time. Do it solo if you have to (invite). With auras, it's even super easier as you get free points to start and can equip the big skills (I always get a flow mod and a skill to spam to get XP). Works for me *scratches head*

Rhino and banshee are the only two I haven't liked. Rhino just feels overused and I find his abilities boring plus I don't really like how he looks. I don't mind banshees look but found her abilities lackluster in comparison to other frames, hopefully she will get a rework like Oberon because I love her concept and would love to play her more.

I love Banshee but I agree, her skills are lackluster. Her ultimate is actually useless if you are a soloer as all it does is stunlock them (with co-op I can see it being very useful!).  Her sonar is hard to get a perfect hit and doesn't scale that well. Her first is good as spam, but mag's pull is far more effective. I usually only do a silence build on her so I can just stealth melee. I wish her ultimate actually did damage....that's what i'd change. Why does nova's do exactly what banshee's does, but then obliterate them....and nyx's absorb is similar, but does a nuke. Banshee needs a huge rework and i'd main her all day - Loki's sister frame. 

Edited by nas711