Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Have You Had Zero Interest Playing And Why?

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

Oberon, looks okay, but not a huge fan of his skills.

Trinity, lobster tail + healing isn't my playstyle

Banshee, boat shoes and generally useless.

Rhino - just don't feel like it

Valkyr - only good thing about it was ripline.

Zephyr - that 400 oxium and also generally useless skills. Nova has better mobility.

Ember - just don't feel like it

Excalibur - feels too vanilla, if there was another version of excalibur, I'd totally play it.

Nyx/Prime - don't particularly care about absorb or chaos/Was going to get nyx prime, but then realize that it was the prime armor that made her look so good.

Edited by Caliocerion

Rhino because I feel like one of those rude jocks in high school playing him.

Ash I love because of his theme and arm-blades (If Teleport wasn't so hard to use), but hate how I feel like one of those generic edgy, angsty teens. Doesn't help that he's hard to make look good without black, and red is my favorite color.

Frost is slow af.

Edited by Draciusen

There is not really a frame that I have zero interest in. But so far for some reason the playstyle of Vauban doesn't seem to appeal to me yet. However like erikandrew said I reserve judgement until I actually played with the frame. But first I have a few other frames to level :)

Edited by Raptoe

I do not find

-Trinity

-Oberon

-Frost

-Ash

appealing to play as.

Among those least favorite 4 I find Oberon to be the worst of my personal worst.

There really isn't anything crippling or wrong with these Frames, I guess. I just don't enjoy their playstyle. Or rather, their playstyle isn't a good fit for how I prefer to play.

I hate Hydroid (it´s such a pain to get it and I didn´t like it´s playstyle at all and I hate players that use him and keep spamming his ult)

Don´t like mag/ember/zephyr :(

I feel you, nothing slows down progress like a god damn hydroid.

Oh you wanted to kill that 120 Ancient Healer? Too bad, he's going for a ride, good luck doing anything when all the mobs are buffed.

This is GottaGoFastFrame, not GrandmaFrame.

Necro...literally the epitome of farm, which causes pretty much every problem I have with this game.

Hydroid...not really into either tentacle pr0n or pirates, always been the ninjas guy.

Boberon...I didn't really sign up to be an antelope (on a more serious not I just don't like his skills. Smite is fun but apart from that not really.)

Had?

All of them.

Despite how some powers are quite varied, the playstyle of all the frames are about the same. (Valkyr excluded)

There simply is too little difference in the way you use frames.

The conditions may be varied slightly, but, the way they are allowed to work is more or less the same.

Even switching weapons in Devil May Cry was much more enticing.

I'll just list the frames I have no interest in playing:

Ember/Prime

Hydroid

Ash

Excalibur

Trinity

Oberon.

Banshee.

Then I'll list the frames I enjoy playing and see If i can draw a conclusion as to why:

Mag.

Volt

Loki/prime

Rhino/Prime

Frost/Prime

Nova

Nyx

Mirage

Necros

Zephyr

Valkyr

Vauban (I forgot Vauban! how is this possible)

I think its because the ones I enjoy playing, are well designed frames, the others are either trash or inherently broken.

Yep can't think of any other reason.

Edited by atpbx1

Frost.

He's naturally tar slow and his signature ability (snowglobe) is not my style

i actually tried another build : max range + icewave, working suprisingly well, that ice wave is so large and long, and it does 100% ice proc,using freeze as well, easy headshots