Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Indicators For Health Based Abilities (Snow Globe, Iron Skin, Molt Etc.)

inappropriatename5818

The timers on abilities is my favorite change DE did since I started playing  the game, it's so nice to know how long ability will last and there are no downsides, just pure awesomeness.   

This brings me to the 1 thing I want most in warframe, more than arcwing, more than Nova prime, more than... you get the point.  I want to know when my Snowglobe will die, I want to know if the next door laser will make my Rhino trip or not.   

Having indicators for abilities like that would really make my day, it should be fairly easy to implement, since the game has values for them, you just need to display them somewhere.   

I feel we could just easily add a percentage value to the Iron Skin ability. As for the others it would make sense to add it as a sort of fraction (such as 25s/87%).

The only issue is between shields and HP rhino would entirely outdo valkyrs tanking

Thered be near no reason to play valkyr aside from her speed boost or abusing hysteria (though that wouldnt be needed)

Trinity only has 75% and already beats valkyr

Another one is just...

Edited by Azawarau

The only issue is between shields and HP rhino would entirely outdo valkyrs tanking

Thered be near no reason to play valkyr aside from her speed boost or abusing hysteria (though that wouldnt be needed)

Another one is just...

I don't understand. Why would this change much of anything besides awareness?

I would love a health indicator for those skills. Globe is definitely needs one.

Another one is just...

What?

Valkyr with max health and armor has more effective health than a max power strength Iron Skin. That's right, Valkyr has enough passive health and an actual recovery move. She easily out tanks Rhino.

Link's 75% vs Warcry's 92% damage reduction, that's a toughie.

This thread is about additions to the UI for warframe power indicators. No abilities are being adjusted?

That 87% threw me off with that othre rhino thread

See below

87% DR for shields is huge, resulting in ~8540 effective shields (lvl30 maxed Redirection)  or even double that with shield-restore sentinel/dog ~17080! Not to mention shields natural regen. O.P.

Toggle proved to be rather bad way to make powers and goes against the mod system of the game (where you need to balance duration/ efficiency)

Such a specific number^

I would love a health indicator for those skills. Globe is definitely needs one.

What?

Valkyr with max health and armor has more effective health than a max power strength Iron Skin. That's right, Valkyr has enough passive health and an actual recovery move. She easily out tanks Rhino.

Link's 75% vs Warcry's 92% damage reduction, that's a toughie.

Links reduc includes shields

With or without a sentinel trinity beats valkyr by hitting 4

EDIT

Id like to note ive had 10 hours of sleep in the last 4 days and am very sick

Edited by Azawarau