Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Prime?

InsuranceFraud

While the concept of a Soma Prime seems cool, we don't need it in any way, because the plain Soma is already perfectly viable in the endgame, and besides, the void drop tables are broken to hell as is. We don't need even one more Prime thing until the Void is fixed.

Edited by W1ldfir3

The fact is that it would be overpowered, whether they rais base damage, crit damage or chance. However, Soma prime is still a likely chance, as the list of primary rifles to prime is getting short.

Need dat grate prime.

But yea it would be a sure beast either way.

Currently I just stick with my BP.

If they were to make a Soma Prime, a smart thing to do with it would be to increase the base damage, leave the crit damage/chance and reduce the fire rate, kind of like the Hikou Prime, or something similar. (Essentially nerf one stat and increase the others)

That would be a likely solution if they were to do this.

Primary weapons which are of Tenno/Orokin origin and haven't been primed yet...

Attica

Cernos

Soma

Strun

Sybaris

Tigris

Vectis

Tigris definitely heads the list of weapons that NEED a primed version to be worth using. Strun or Cernos are reasonable candidates, with Cernos being by far my personal pick of the two. Attica, Soma, Sybaris and Vectis don't seem like they need the help.

If, for some reason, Soma was the next primed primary, I am on board with the guy above me:  Higher damage with lower fire rate.  It might be nice to increase the crit chance juuuust a hair, so that you can reach 100% using both Point Strike and Critical Delay (increasing from 30% to 34% would accomplish this).

The fact is that it would be overpowered, whether they rais base damage, crit damage or chance. However, Soma prime is still a likely chance, as the list of primary rifles to prime is getting short.

dunno maybe they could just give it high status chanche or slower RoF and higher damage per bullet (or the opposite)

making a better versions of an OP weapon is not the best choice when the game needs more balance. i think they should choose weapons that need to be revived. supra for example. but the soma prime does look very nice.

Supra Vandal plz ;_;

Also Supra buff in general

Since we have a few rifles, one bow, one shotgun, but no sniper... Vectis could be a hot candidate.

Tigris, Cernos beeing close second.

However if they throw this out of the window, I think popularity-wise, Soma can be a hot candidate as well.

Edit: I am a retard.

Edited by mistopportunity