Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Prime........

forgottenlord

I would like to see a Paladin Oberon skin.

A new paladin-heavy-themed helm would be nice, but I still really appreciate the paladin-druid mix that goes into his design. The antlers and hooves are all very druidic, but the helm and shoulderguard features that gets conveyed by said antlers feel very paladin/knight (but not enough to make me stop wanting a knight-heavy theme) and the tabard he has feels the same to me. And that's not including the abilities - which are split half-and-half with druid and paladin sides.

DE typically does a VERY good job of keeping designs interesting.

A new paladin-heavy-themed helm would be nice, but I still really appreciate the paladin-druid mix that goes into his design. The antlers and hooves are all very druidic, but the helm and shoulderguard features that gets conveyed by said antlers feel very paladin/knight (but not enough to make me stop wanting a knight-heavy theme) and the tabard he has feels the same to me. And that's not including the abilities - which are split half-and-half with druid and paladin sides.

DE typically does a VERY good job of keeping designs interesting.

only problem is Paladins and Druids dont work together lore or role wise. A paladin is pretty much a tank with healing while a Druid is a nature based buff/healer. I just dont like the fact they decided to mix my favorite class in any game that has it, with a completely different role all together.