Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Archives/library. (Dojo Idea)

Aciaj613

I was thinking... The codex itself is a slightly overwhelming thing to complete.

Collecting mods and leveling weapons just happens overtime but when you are trying to scan for enemies you need to look for them in certain areas, at certain times. Many things come up when searching for enemies.

I was thinking though... If the Tenno have a secret Dojo for research on weapons and such... why not keep research of enemies?

Here is how it works:

The Dojo Archives are built and each clan member is allowed to contribute their scans of an enemy and copy it over to the database. The way it would work is someone with the new role of "Observer" would contribute their scans of an enemy. Said Observer has finished Scanning a Dera Crewman, so he heads to the archives and copies his scans into the database.

Then lets say that someone joins and wants to find out all about a Dera Crewman. He would pay a certain amount of credits depending how rare the enemy is. Since it is an average crewman, it costs about 10k Creds to replicate the data into your codex. When the transaction is made the next time he checks his codex the Dera Crewman will have 30/30 scans.

Maybe you could exclude certain enemies on the database (Like the assassins) But i think this would be a good way to share information and help out clan members find out Weaknesses and drops without having to go through the hassle of looking it up.

Interesting, some kind clan library in dojo, good idea.

But i think every clan member may freely add his "scans" to clan database, and again every members can see it in library (maybe samething like holostore), but only in dojo without copy to personal codex.

Interesting, some kind clan library in dojo, good idea.

But i think every clan member may freely add his "scans" to clan database, and again every members can see it in library (maybe samething like holostore), but only in dojo without copy to personal codex.

Well since they have had a role for almost everything (Including being allowed to host the dojo.)

I would assume that most Clan leaders would allow all of the clan members to participate in contributing to the Archives.

The person with the highest amount of scans of course would over-ride someone with lower scans but in the end it would probably help new players from having such a difficult time locating all of the enemies when just starting out in warframe.

A new room would have to be made for this coming to think of it, I just want something as big as the Clan hall with like Light-Blue books everwhere.

I can see it now.

Yes, i see a big dark room with endless shelves on each of them a lot of blue glowing datacubes, in middle of the room a big empty space with holographic projector and control panel, after your choice a small crane take one of the datacubes to projector and you see.., (very detailed) Grineer or Corpus squads, infested swarm, Orokin ship, for example.

Yes, i see a big dark room with endless shelves on each of them a lot of blue glowing datacubes, in middle of the room a big empty space with holographic projector and control panel, after your choice a small crane take one of the datacubes to projector and you see.., (very detailed) Grineer or Corpus squads, infested swarm, Orokin ship, for example.

Yis...... YESS.... YEEEESSSSSSSS