Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Hotfix

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

-Fixed players unable to fully download Warframe due to large files timing out (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315081-xbox-one-145-updating-issues/). 

-Fixed numerous performance issues.

Please reboot your consoles to receive these fixes!

Due to the length of this issue, Operation Cryotic Front has been extended until October 6 @ 3PM EDT.

i updated it and restarted my game and now at the start screen it keeps telling me to restart game, is there a fix to this?

Please press the Menu button on your controller and select 'Quit', then, reboot your console and launch Warframe to receive the Hotfix.

I had an ongoing problem with my trades where if I opened my blueprint section in the trading post... the screen would glaze over grey and give me info about the wyrm prime. After the update did not fix it I figured out that if you are having this problem that you most likely have a wyrm prime BP, and if you sell it, then your trades will begin to work again! If the problem is similar but giving a different items description, then possibly try selling that item instead and it might fix your problem also.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

The game is still unplayable with other players, if you live on college campuses. You are not able to join other players, as well as other players are not able to join you. This is the same probelm for all Warframe/Destiny players living in college dorms playing off XB1 servers.

The game is still unplayable with other players, if you live on college campuses. You are not able to join other players, as well as other players are not able to join you. This is the same probelm for all Warframe/Destiny players living in college dorms playing off XB1 servers.

This sounds like an internet usage regualtion set by the college rather than the game itself not working. I would inquire about it with a front office/student relations/ whatever you use.

Please press the Menu button on your controller and select 'Quit', then, reboot your console and launch Warframe to receive the Hotfix.

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." Hmmmm.....That did not helped. Just starting over and getting the same answer. What now?  :(  I checked the line and it's not that. I even stream movies without problem. Playing other games without problems. Pleas help! 

My game verify cache each and everytime I play. Sometimes, if it takes too long, the screen jumps once or twice and may do one of the following:

- Exit the game, taking me to the Xbox One home screen, then I need to boot the game up again to be greeted by another verify.

- During verification, the screen jumps once. My controller then would not vibrate during gameplay.