Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About The Oberon Warframe

Kryes_

Question

I'd like to ask some questions about the Oberon Warframe. 

1. Is Oberon worth a forma?

2. How much is Oberon worth via Platinum

3. Is Oberon good at all?

That's mostly all my questions about him. Please be nice in the reply's thank you.

11 answers to this question

Well the price has been said so..  skipping that..

Oberon is rather unique..   Has some healing abilities that can save people, but not as quickly as trinity.   

But lets go over the move set..

Smite...

Powerful blow that will hurt if not kill the target you use it on ( Cursor has to be on target like with soul punch on nekros).  From that blow homing shots spawn (Number depends on Rank of Skll)  that will seek out nearby targets and damage them.

Hollowed Ground..

Healing and defense buff for allies that stand on it.     Damaging and deduff for enemies that stand on it.  (Pretty simple, yet so fun to use.

Renewal

Time based Healing with travel time.   Healing orbs are sent out to heal allies and companions.  Healing small bit then the orb reaches target.  then more over time.   Healing amounts can be boosted with power mods, and does have an energy drain while people are being healed till they are at full health or you turn off the skill (Pressing activation key again) or you run out of Energy.    Will also extend bleedout on downed allies under the affects of renewal, and healed allies will have all debuffes removed.

Reckoning 

Powerful Grab and slam attack.   Kinda like Mags crush, only it applies stun and radiation proc to enemies nearby and those that just don't die from the skill.

Hey Comrade,

Oberon is a very useful frame now and is worth a forma if you are willing to use one.

If you mean the price on the market to buy him its 325 like someone else said, if you mean his price to trade his pieces then you cant because its untradable.

Hey Comrade,

Oberon is a very useful frame now and is worth a forma if you are willing to use one.

If you mean the price on the market to buy him its 325 like someone else said, if you mean his price to trade his pieces then you cant because its untradable.

I mean his blue prints Like "Oberon Chassis" for trading.

I mean his blue prints Like "Oberon Chassis" for trading.

You can't trade non-prime blueprints, so you'll need to search for his drops, his parts drop from Eximus enemies (basically enemies with something before their name like "shock" or "arctic" etc., more information on them can be found here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Eximus )

You can get his main Blueprints from the market, but the "helmet", "chassis" and "systems" are drops from the enemies I mentioned above. 

You can't trade non-prime blueprints, so you'll need to search for his drops, his parts drop from Eximus enemies (basically enemies with something before their name like "shock" or "arctic" etc., more information on them can be found here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Eximus )

You can get his main Blueprints from the market, but the "helmet", "chassis" and "systems" are drops from the enemies I mentioned above. 

Oh, that makes sense I guess? Thanks for the help anyways.