Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do G3 Deathmarks Stack?

(PSN)OfficialAtom

Question

So yesterday I ran 5 invasion missions sided with the Corpus, didn't get an inbox message from Hek, a couple hours later the G3 spawn, now of course I wasn't ready for them so I tried to make a run for extraction, on the way there I managed to down one of them and escape. Then I log in today and try to do a quick solo run on Terminus to check out my newly build Glaxion and they decide to spawn again. This time I stayed and managed to beat them thanks to having the Nukor and Kronen, but anyway the question is do G3 deathmarks stack? Or did they come after again just because I extracted the first time?

8 answers to this question

If you are asking whether you can have more than one G3/Harvester mark at one time, then no. You yourself will have only one G3/Harvy mark on you at a time. G3/Harvy marks are not like Stalker marks which you can have more than one (I don't know if having more than one stalker mark at a time increases your chance).

You will often see people in recruiting chat recruiting parties for G3 hunting and they ask you how many time you are marked. Just lie to them and say 14 times because trying to explain to them that you can only have one mark at a time is often futile and met with hostility.

G3 marks do not stack! They are also only consumed for one person, the person they are after. If solo you know you need to refresh your mark, if not it's best to take the group and run 5 invasions with corpus. We used to wager on who's mark was consumed ie who would get mail after the 5 runs.