Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.9.0

[DE]Rebecca

That Loki helm is different (and better) than the one that's actually in the game.

for u it is

for me they new helm is a cross between the 2 ugliest loki helms(regular loki and essence loki)

ofc it is when your website is bugged too

Edited by xkillo32

• Fixed an issue where the Mutalist Quanta could be completely reloaded at the start of the animation, the animation must now complete before all ammo is reloaded.

Dammit. I was just starting to enjoy using this weapon. I guess it was just *so* op. 

WTF is that???????????????????????

Tdy4eG.jpg

It's not a discount. Just a notice of new things in the market.

btw. DE I don't have anything against burst fire weapons. But maybe change Tiberon shooting mode from three bullets one after the other to three bullets at the same time (it will still shoot the same amount of bullets but I believe it will not be affected by FPS drops, thus will be much better). The gun looks like it has two barrels or even three if we count the actual barrel above them so why not to make use of them ? Otherwise I see no real purpose to use normal latron and a forma to craft it. No benefit from it. Slim crit chance, and status chance even lover than normal latron. With it shooting simultaneously two bullets I would see a reason to upgrade.

Edited by tocorro

Aw, from the video the new nova helm doesn't look as twintails-ish as I hoped.

Looks like they took the tails from option 2 and the face from option 1, even though option 1 won by a landslide.

The tails were the best part :/

-snip-

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Alerts could disappear from the Solar chart after returning from missions.

-snip-

Thanks soo much for this, i just asked about it and any workaround for it yesterday in regional chat, and nobody even cared to what i wrote and just went on taliking about server cpus and motherboards (yes DATgeek level)... were you by chance reading???

I bet on Tenno reinforcements:

- Inequalist Quanta: A grineer engineered quanta with missle laucher on both ends, and as alternate it doesnt shoot buth rather start a retro turbo trust, making you jump in the opposite direction you are shooting.

- A new breed of kubrows: revives allies, fetch loot prioritizing Healt/Energy->Ammo->rares->uncommon->common

- New melee: Spear and shield, finally (grineer themed)

Ah i've lost, no new quanta version U_U, what wil be my penalty then?

Edited by perfectStranger