Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.9.0

[DE]Rebecca

I hope they add the 3rd nova alternate helmet from the concept art as it is the only one I liked. Eventually though.

The new alternate helmets for loki and nova remind me of jet planes :D, but they are still sort of ok not bad not good just....ok

Changed the Dead Eye Aura mod. Dead Eye is restricted to snipers and now offers a maximum of 35% damage increase.

You're...still buffing the wrong thing here.   Sniper rifles don't need more damage. Especially not a 35% bonus to damage which stacks like an element and which vanishes completely next to the x4.4 final damage multiplier on a shot that crits versus one that doesn't.  Sniper rifles need consistency and reliability. Not more damage.
Edited by Momaw

You're...still buffing the wrong thing here.   Sniper rifles don't need more damage. Especially not a 35% bonus to damage which stacks like an element and which vanishes completely next to the x4.4 final damage multiplier on a shot that crits versus one that doesn't.  Sniper rifles need consistency and reliability. Not more damage.

This^

Snipers, for one, need to be able to reach 100% multishot,  and have a consistent crit rate.

A new burst fire rifle eh?

Well too bad that burst fire weapons are just mediocre in Warframe since semi automatic and full automatic will always be more reliable, more controllable and faster firing that burst fire weapons.

So i fear this weapon will soon start to collect dust with most of the other burst fire weapons or be "mastered away" asap.

Also i think you did a poor job showcasing it in that video. The first segment shows a Nova using it after using her first ability, which makes it impossible to see if it was the weapon damage or the ability damage which downed the Grineer. The next part shows her using it on M-primed targets, again making it hard to actualy see the weapons own effectivity.

talk about judging a book by its cover. I just took an unranked Tiberon into Pluto and actually killed the enemies with half a mag. That's pretty damn awesome for a burst gun

talk about judging a book by its cover. I just took an unranked Tiberon into Pluto and actually killed the enemies with half a mag. That's pretty damn awesome for a burst gun

But no one CARES about the FACTS. They have OPINIONS! FAR more important than facts.

@DERebecca, there's a glitch which causes ash to air walk after unleashing blade storm and when there's also another glitch which causes (I am not sure if this applies to other melee weapons as well) Kronen to remain drawn out after melee attack(NOTE: I didn't hold F to draw out kronen, just pressed E) and reverting to long range weaponry. PS I have a missing T3 EXTERMINATE KEY after obtaining it from VOID T1 SURVIVAL. It's not in my inventory at all T_T

Edited by XtremeBreaker