Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last 4 Realsed Helms

HackShield

First up i normally love your alt helms.

and i Though Tengu and Ketos just was a fail step.

but now the other new that came.

OH COME ON Hydroid with a small scrimp head Zephyr with uh idk a sort colibry?

and for someone like nova with a bit of a belli and clucky feet giving her a Metal gear solid cyber ninja helm? the helm is epic no doubt but dont match her >.>.

And the loki helm ooooh come on Q.Q swindle was so epic and essence was ok but that one now v.v.

Quit qqing. The tengu helmet is sick. I think the new nova helmet looks like crappie mostly cus I hate nova in general. The new loki helmet is sick tho

New Nova helmet's the coolest out of them all.

Doesn't give me that Duckface vibe.

Nova's is good, but I agree, Loki's is terrible looking.

I think what bothers me the most is the lack of detail on the back of it. It looks strangely flat and plain compared to his highly decorated body and collar.

I really wanted to like it, but I can't. Also why does he appear to have a predator mouth? o_o

It seems every time there's a new aesthetic release there are people raging it up on the forums.

I'm not much of a fan of the Tengu either; but, it does look like a helmet, albeit a Dr Seuss one. Ketos also looks like a hlmet, and I'm a fan of it's deep-water design.

Nova's Slipstream also looks like a helmet, and follows it's naming convention, since it appears to be very streamlined. That said, I don't agree that it fits on Nova. It may be that I misunderstand the design of Nova, since I also don't like her Quantum helmet very much either, but I digress.

Loki's Enigma however, is a little weird. It's interesting to look at and has a lot of shapes going on, but it lacks form, and doesn't appear to be a helmet whatsoever. The only noticeable trait to link it to the other Loki helmets is that it's still rocking the hammerhead thing. I'll still get it if it shows up in an alert, but it's still a little disappointing.

It seems every time there's a new aesthetic release there are people raging it up on the forums.

I'm not much of a fan of the Tengu either; but, it does look like a helmet, albeit a Dr Seuss one. Ketos also looks like a hlmet, and I'm a fan of it's deep-water design.

Nova's Slipstream also looks like a helmet, and follows it's naming convention, since it appears to be very streamlined. That said, I don't agree that it fits on Nova. It may be that I misunderstand the design of Nova, since I also don't like her Quantum helmet very much either, but I digress.

Loki's Enigma however, is a little weird. It's interesting to look at and has a lot of shapes going on, but it lacks form, and doesn't appear to be a helmet whatsoever. The only noticeable trait to link it to the other Loki helmets is that it's still rocking the hammerhead thing. I'll still get it if it shows up in an alert, but it's still a little disappointing.

i dont rage it yet all are nice and as said nova helm is nice but dont fit to nova

but tengo and ketos are uh yea not found a way to like those and loki Q.Q its in no case fitting him just saying may re think before the full 3th episode goes that ugly >.<