Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De For Making A Proper Burst Rifle At Last. (Tiburon)

Deviantis

I disagree ._.

Though 10% isnt terrible it wont be able to tear grineer armor to near nothing in moments like the amprex or Grakata

no, it doesn't get a Status Effect all the time.

but 10% is respectable for an Automatic Weapon.

mine is 32% per Projectile on my usual Loadout. as the gun doesn't need more Damage. i use, like, half of the Damage Mods that you'd put on most Weapons, and it still outperforms them.

no, it doesn't get a Status Effect all the time.

but 10% is respectable for an Automatic Weapon.

mine is 32% per Projectile on my usual Loadout. as the gun doesn't need more Damage. i use, like, half of the Damage Mods that you'd put on most Weapons, and it still outperforms them.

Other than grineer i believe youd get more out of the gun by just modding for damage but to each their own in this one

Other than grineer i believe youd get more out of the gun by just modding for damage but to each their own in this one

i'm deliberately hampering the Weapon, and it still mops the floor. i don't care that i could add another 20,000DPS or whatever to the gun. it mops the floor with Corrupted up to ~lv65 in both of these situations:

- having no core Damage Mods at all, and only correct Elementals

- having half leveled Core Damage Mods, and any Elementals i want, including the wrong ones.

and if either of those points is true, it mops the floor with any Enemy.

"It can't take on x level T4 Heavies so its trash and unviable compared to this weapon!"

Anybody else getting tired of this? I'm getting tired of this.

The game is not balanced for that level of difficulty, and will likely never be balanced for that level of difficulty unless everything in the game suddenly takes a huge shift in power, in which case it's no longer the same 'difficulty' anyway.

I for one, will be enjoying this sexy looking and powerful gun over my Burston Prime, which was getting boring anyway.

Why the power-framers ever bother to make and comment on new weapons other than 'mastery fodder' amazes me. Just stick to your Boltor Prime/Paris Prime/Nova/Loki/Rhino all day and let the rest of us have fun playing the game without your condescending sneers and comments.

Edited by Draciusen

i'm deliberately hampering the Weapon, and it still mops the floor. i don't care that i could add another 20,000DPS or whatever to the gun. it mops the floor with Corrupted up to ~lv65 in both of these situations:

- having no core Damage Mods at all, and only correct Elementals

- having half leveled Core Damage Mods, and any Elementals i want, including the wrong ones.

and if either of those points is true, it mops the floor with any Enemy.

And thats why it needs a nerf

• 2 weeks later...

I like Tiberon for the simple reason it goes well with Excalibur proto armor. The design of the Tiberon alone is reason enough for me to want to use it. Also, it help that the weapon behaves like an accutal rifle and has decent accuracy during a burst fire.

Overall It is my favorite weapon based on looks and it will likely be one of the weapons I use most often.

Edited by LazyKnight