Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Traitorous Sentinels

XStellyX

I ran a T3E with a group of people and nothing was out of the ordinary.

But on the second T3E run with the same people, all of our sentinels turned on us. When Nyx used Chaos for the first time that game, it affected the enemies, and the whole teams sentinels. A little hologram Nyx popped up in front of the sentinels and everything. Then they started to shoot us in the back. My entire squad went down. Luckily for me, I had Iron Skin on, and I have blast on my Sweeper. So when my Carrier shoot at me, he blew his traitorous self up. Nyx used Chaos three more times that game, and it continued to affects the whole teams sentinels each time.

After that game, the whole squad ran 4 or 5 more T3Es and it never happened again when Nyx used Chaos.

I've seen something similar to this, though it didn't involve traitorous sentinels. I believe this was during a T4D, probably after Vor's appearance. One of the other player's Carrier suddenly started showing up as Enemy on my HUD. It wasn't trying to kill us, but I had to ignore the Enemy icon for the rest of the mission.

890QB67.jpg

I've seen something similar to this, though it didn't involve traitorous sentinels. I believe this was during a T4D, probably after Vor's appearance. One of the other player's Carrier suddenly started showing up as Enemy on my HUD. It wasn't trying to kill us, but I had to ignore the Enemy icon for the rest of the mission.

890QB67.jpg

That happens whenever a sentinel is marked with a waypoint probably happened during the fight vs. Vor