Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Hotfix 14.9.0 Created Huge Lag

Zaniti

I don't know what happened, but since this patch a few hours ago, every game I played had massive lag where mobs just warp around, I couldn't pick up items, doors would open halfway and stuck there for 30 seconds. It ran great before this hotfix, absolutely no lag at all, and now doesn't matter what game i join, there is terrible lag that's almost unplayable. Please look into what's creating this massive lag across the board.

Edited by Zaniti

It cannot be, because it's not possible that every host I played for the past 4 hours has a bad connection, prior to the hotfix maybe 1 out of 10 matches lagged for me. Now it's every single one, for hours and hours, it's no longer the hosts problem, it's an issue with the warframe server. I also noted how it takes much longer for the game launcher to connect to the warframe server, it stays as "checking for updates" 3 times as long now than before, same with login, it takes much longer to log in. Nothing on my computer has changed before or after the update, I ping google.com and get 11ms for speed, so it's not my internet connection either

Edited by Zaniti

I just got on about half an hour ago for the first time since Wednesday, Oct. 1 and I am having enormous performance problems. I normally run about 20fps with bloom and dynamic lighting as the only non-bottomed out display settings, and I can play the game just fine. This goes for multiplayer and solo. Today, I jumped into the orokin catalyst mission solo and my fps leveled out at about 11 even with those two effects taken off. So, hopefully the devs catch sight of this thread soon. We'll see an improvement soon thereafter.

Edited by Sirogrif

Just found out that unchecking DX10 in your launcher's settings will fix the performance issue. Hope this works for you as it did for me, Zaniti.

Damn I didnt know they added DX10 but thanks that solved my issues with my performance.