Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerning The Stalker

aldlv13

i really used to Hate that guy. seeing that he was about to attack me gave me an overwhelming sense of Dread, but now i have grown and when he teleports behind me i do not Despair. rather i shoot him in the face and collect the spoils he carries.

Edited by aldlv13

i really used to Hate that guy. seeing that he was about to attack me gave me an overwhelming sense of Dread, but now i have grown and when he teleports behind me i do not Despair. rather i shoot him in the face and collect the spoils he carries.

I see what you did there.....

i still hate him, he picks the time when i`m lvling weapons for mastery and he pops up, but in case i have good weapons on, then come to daddy!

Killed all bosses,used every new frame I got , recieved tons of mail, and I play 9 hrs a day but never spawned for about 2 weeks now... how unlucky I guess just buy the over expensive bundle with plat if I rlly want hate and despair...

Edited by Oranji

i suppose its a poem if im not wrong cuz i suck at ELA