Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon's Renewal Bugged On Ps4 (Repro Steps Included)

(PSN)ZMPr0wLer

Yeah it is happening on multiple tests. It randomly stops targeting teammates or sometimes won't from the very start of a mission. I'm still testing if it's determined by Oberon being at full health when it's cast or not. The skill also continues to channel long after full healing and the remove status proc is suppose to happen, you have to manually turn it off. It will also continue to channel for free if you are disrupted and your e-siphon will start restoring energy with it still active. Very buggy.

Ok so, a few days ago I've seen a thread titled "Oberon nerf?", OP said his Renewal wasn't healing his team mates as it should and that they couldn't even see the healing orbs.
I have had this issue too.. but it seems rather specific on what mission I'm running, I've only experienced this bug in Dark Sector defense @ Saturn.

Bug/Glitch Description: Whenever I casted Renewal in that mission I couldn't see any orbs flying out to allies, nor did they get healed. It was working normally for Self-healing though.

Also would like to know if anybody had this, if it's only in a specific mission, etc.

PS: Thread I'm referring to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/317234-oberon-nerf/#entry3584793

Oberon's Renewal does not work properly when you are the host of a game (Tested as client and host on a person using Rhino).  If you are the host as Oberon on ps4 right now, Renewal will work on yourself, but you will not see orbs travel to other players or yourself.  Also, whether it is active or not, if you are the host it takes a very, very, long time to bleed out. Like 30-35 seconds at least. (with intensify on)

Repro Steps:  Simply be the host of any mission with Oberon (Tested this on Earth) let some one lose some health and cast renewal.  It doesn't heal them at all.

It only works when you are the host for some reason at the moment, and even then, it is weird, I was able to have about 90 balls orbiting a teammate as they never disappear and they would only heal one teammate- no orbs would go to the other one. I have screenshots and video, just not able to upload them atm