Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan Home

(XBOX)GetinDaGetis

Hello All,

I am a 43 year old Christian, and I've been a gamer since I was a kid and still enjoy it.  I don't watch television in the evenings, I typically play video games. 

The reason I'm posting is that I would like to find a Clan home with others who also play regularly, don't use swear words EVERY sentence, and also like to talk about subjects that I can relate to:  i.e. sports (I love football and college basketball), kids, family, work, God/church (I'm not a Bible thumper, and I'm not gonna preach to you, unless you ask,  but my relationship with God is important) - I don't think I'm asking a whole lot here but ironically a Clan like this has been hard to find.  As far as my gaming goes:  I'm pretty content helping out wherever help is needed.  If the Clan wants to farm something, lets do it.  Contribute to the Dojo, no problem.  Show up for events, awesome!  Have a mic and communicate with other? yes, I do/will.

If this sounds like your Clan and you could use a guy like me, then I would love to be a part of the group.  Please message me if you think I might be a good fit in your Clan.

Hi I am in a very respectful and accomplished caln HIDDENSHADOWVILLAGE. we are a diverse group of adults mainly from all over the world, im sure that u cab find what your looking for here. We dont require any contributions cause every thing is finished and there is always someone on for u to join. If you're interested please xbox live message ORICHEEMARU FOR a invite. Take care and hope to hear from u soon :)

I'm Catholic myself, my clan RSOC is a pretty mature group, I don't like listening to excessive cursing and I always (although rare) talk with the person about it before kicking. We party up almost every night to talk, even if the squad is full or running different missions. I have a dog and work, a lot of our members have jobs, but not many of them have kids yet. I hope you find a good clan, wish you the best.

Extrokold of RSOC