Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Displeased With De's Performance

K_Shiro

Im not pleased with this topic and your post. You are not a developer. You can tell by your lack of understanding and surplus of your feeling of entitlement. Digital Extremes is making their Free to play aweome coop game how they deem best. Wow new  awesome content being released that you have to grind for and now new threads complaining about it being hard to get the stuff...didn't see that coming..

How in hell did I miss this post. Better late then never:

You are entitled to your opinion but keep in mind that so are others. What you just said is essentially "shut the f*k up" in a sugarcoated way, practically denying someone the right to post feedback on a FEEDBACK forum. Wether or not their post is justified or not - on the other hand feel free to ask them to change the manner of their post.

K_Shiro, this is an extremely useful post with a lot of great ideas. I know it's a bit of a pain, but I think the forum would benefit if you took the Vay Hek segment and made that a thread, because it's really good. And I think you should take the Alert Level segment and make that its own thread, because that is ALSO really good.

Thanks for considering my request. These great ideas deserve dedicated discussions.

I think most of it can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/ but I will check it out and include stuff as needed. Thanks for reminding me, I honestly forgot about this.

EDIT: Nope, they are not yet in, so I gotta create chapters for them.

Edited by K_Shiro

How in hell did I miss this post. Better late then never:

You are entitled to your opinion but keep in mind that so are others. What you just said is essentially "shut the f*k up" in a sugarcoated way, practically denying someone the right to post feedback on a FEEDBACK forum. Wether or not their post is justified or not - on the other hand feel free to ask them to change the manner of their post.

I think most of it can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/ but I will check it out and include stuff as needed. Thanks for reminding me, I honestly forgot about this.

EDIT: Nope, they are not yet in, so I gotta create chapters for them.

Thank, K_Shiro. I'll check it out when you get it in place.

I guess the main thing is this: I support the OP in his Quixotic windmill-tilting. Specifically, I think the drop tables have been questionable from the start, and I think the devs need to think of a better way to delay the FTP spread of content than grindwalls.

Hydroid farm was easy on first day since ,I didn't wanted to wait and somehow found it would be harder to get hydroid later since less people would tryng to get it...

So for T4 & Interception : I was thinking like alot of people that : 

-It would add some difficulty (But Nop)

-It will help with the RNG (But NOP it's even worse they just put randomly part T4 , so you can have some RNG rage)

-Interception -> Boring gameplay not sure who ,for one second did think that was fun to stay on A,b,c,d and wait that ennemies come to you,oh and in end round have to run to kill them all...

Also : DE just Trolled us by putting in T1 others keys voids (So I farm a keys in a defence , or survival , then I go to void , and hope that RNGTROLL does not give me anothers Keys ...I mean come on who had that idea ? going to void to get another void keys (So do this with 4x friend = infinite farm power...)

Some of DE idea should just be reviewed , also when making content please think of "How many time this would remain fun"

This topic was made quite a while ago and when I read it, it really felt recent. This is concerning. But what can be done. I know that a stronger focus on retuning existing features could result in stronger gameplay that would be easier to play nonstop. But how do you get it across in a manner that doesnt get yknow, swept away for not being constructive.

But how do you get it across in a manner that doesnt get yknow, swept away for not being constructive.

That's quite easy. Just be constructive. Leave out all the passive-aggressive sarcasm and dev-bashery, and just outline the problem and present a solution. 

De doesn't care anymore about there player base  

You don't actually believe that, do you? 

That's quite easy. Just be constructive. Leave out all the passive-aggressive sarcasm and dev-bashery, and just outline the problem and present a solution. 

Well there is an issue with this. Those are very much subjective. And I feel great frustration taking in all of this information about the development of the game as time goes by as well as missed promises and missing content. I feel this and need to describe it as the main reason behind warframes outstanding long problems but run the risk of my post being removed or edited by a moderator to something entirely against what I have meant to say.

Well there is an issue with this. Those are very much subjective. And I feel great frustration taking in all of this information about the development of the game as time goes by as well as missed promises and missing content. I feel this and need to describe it as the main reason behind warframes outstanding long problems but run the risk of my post being removed or edited by a moderator to something entirely against what I have meant to say.

Here, go read this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312388-des-development-model/

It's not really about the same topic as this one, but it's a good example of something that normally turns into a flame war but due to the overall polite and respectful attitude of the OP ends up staying relatively flame-free and unmoderated. Also, he retracted one of his initial complaints after having something clarified for him which he was unaware of.

Respect is not subjective. Neither is constructive content.