The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Please bring back caches in normal missions even with nerfed loot. I'd be even be happy with just credits, fusion cores and a T1 key here and there. I know they are something that new players will enjoy. So make them available on the regular planets, don't gate them behind keys. They should be a source of keys, not something you need keys for.

Edited by Ryjeon

Totally respect that sentiment, I have seen confirmations that the Caches will be used moving forward in other contexts:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312820-we-want-more-portal-missions/#entry3551451

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312820-we-want-more-portal-missions/#entry3551606

Okay, that's cool. ^-^ I remember the old loading-text that stated to look for secret caches to find powerful mods... since then I've always thought that would be a cool addition...

There could be so many different random secret caches strewn around maps so that players would always think twice about just rushing through a level...

Remember this awesome enigmatic orokin artifact unearthed in the Corpus Ice Tileset?

Imagine there's a super-low chance that one of those is hidden somewhere in the level, in super obscure places... and they hold Prime-Pieces or something new entirely?

Or secret encoded messages strewn around the maps that you can connect to get lore entries or start quests, etc etc... <3

Secrets are awesome.

Edited by Sherbniz

@DERebecca does that mean if I understand correctly that both the Latron Wraith or Prime should not have been required to make the Tiberon, and if so what happens to those people who did. I for one don't care because I made the exchange willingly just curious for those people who did not?

@DERebecca does that mean if I understand correctly that both the Latron Wraith or Prime should not have been required to make the Tiberon, and if so what happens to those people who did. I for one don't care because I made the exchange willingly just curious for those people who did not?

support.warframe.com can help in those cases.

фиксы это хорошо. Но скажите когда уберете вот эти траблы.

Видео снято сразу после установки вашего фикса.

(

fixes it well. But tell me when will remove these troubles here.

Video taken immediately after the installation of your Fix.

)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x273xvc_%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B8-warframe-2014-10-02-22-12-20-01_videogames

При чем эта ошибка уже давно. В темных секторах, на оборонах, на выживании - да вообще везде. Поправьте лучше это.

(What has this error for a long time. In the dark sectors, on defense, on survival - but in general everywhere. Correct it better.)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x273zav_%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B8-warframe-2014-10-02-22-09-24-00_videogames

p.s. translate by google translate

Edited by Ishet

So...  Man...  I was really feeling the caches...  they made Earth WORTH SOMETHING.....

Well, guess it's back to pointless grinding rather than ACTUALLY ENJOYING the challenge of finding the cache.  Not as if those common 3 fusion cores and pittances of credits were unbalancing game economy.  I felt rewarded when I got all three for a Forma BP.

I was REALLY hoping this was just a thing in game.  It'd mean fewer Formas on the drop tables for Tower, for one thing.  It'd b serious incentive for new and veteran players to actually be in the same game content at the same time.  And it was about the ONLY REASON to go to Earth.

DE, bring the idea of caches back.  They were worth the runs, and there really hasn't been much of that for months, outside of events.  There were these shiney "Raid" missions that many of us ACTUALLY ENJOYED that caches would fit into SO~OO naturally...

Edit:  Just saw the response to this on a previous post. Still feel as though this is fairly valid feedback on the primary issue.  And, because I was too busy being seriously bummed out, thank you for the bug fixes...

*shuffles off slowly, Atterax trailing gore...*

Edited by Cytobel

So...  Man...  I was really feeling the caches...  they made Earth WORTH SOMETHING.....

Well, guess it's back to pointless grinding rather than ACTUALLY ENJOYING the challenge of finding the cache.  Not as if those common 3 fusion cores and pittances of credits were unbalancing game economy.  I felt rewarded when I got all three for a Forma BP.

I was REALLY hoping this was just a thing in game.  It'd mean fewer Formas on the drop tables for Tower, for one thing.  It'd b serious incentive for new and veteran players to actually be in the same game content at the same time.  And it was about the ONLY REASON to go to Earth.

DE, bring the idea of caches back.  They were worth the runs, and there really hasn't been much of that for months, outside of events.  There were these shiney "Raid" missions that many of us ACTUALLY ENJOYED that caches would fit into SO~OO naturally...

Edit:  Just saw the response to this on a previous post. Still feel as though this is fairly valid feedback on the primary issue.  And, because I was too busy being seriously bummed out, thank you for the bug fixes...

*shuffles off slowly, Atterax trailing gore...*

Rebecca said no more than 30 minutes ago that the idea would come back.

Rebecca said no more than 30 minutes ago that the idea would come back.

they said the same thing about the shipments, special alerts, mini events, we have yet to se the excavation mode and the sabotage mode from thetras doom....

they said the same thing about the shipments, special alerts, mini events, we have yet to se the excavation mode and the sabotage mode from thetras doom....

If by "Excavation" you mean the Cryotic Front Excavation, that's not in yet because it isn't ready. Cryotic Front was a test. As for the other stuff, I started playing at the beginning of U14 so I didn't know about past events.

I have a bug, where I can't initiate the next runk up test... button is not there anymore :D

Can be ignored - I didn't have enough point to do next rank up!

Edited by illegalLV