Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Лучше исправить % точности огриса при использовании Ув.калибра. А то у него точность падает с 100% на 3% при штрафе всего в 25%... Ракеты летают в разные стороны печаль....

Well said bro xD

Hotfix 14.9.1

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Do the same with Trinity's Blessing please, like this allies will know if they can go-in like a god or stay carefully

Thanks anyway DE !

Hotfix 14.9.1

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Changes

- DirectX10 is now officially supported and will be set as the default render mode (instead of DirectX9) for applicable graphics hardware.

Fixes

- Fixed Latron Wraith and Prime weapons appearing in list of eligible components when crafting the Tiberon rifle.

- Fixed intermittent chat server disconnects.

- Fixed Grineer Caches appearing in missions on Earth.

- Fixed Kubrows performing "struggle" attacks on Lephantis.

- Fixed clients being able to pause gameplay if they had their matchmaking mode set to Solo and then joined a mission via friends list/invite.

- Fixed muzzle flashes not appearing in correct location when aiming through sniper rifle scopes.

- Fixed Loki Enigma profile icon packs giving players a Locust Ash profile icon instead – we believe this was an organized prank by our stealthy frames. - - These have now been retroactively fixed in a script. Log out and in to receive please.

- FYI confirmed Nova Slipstream has same issue, a script has been run to retroactively fix. Hotfix will come to fix store shortly.

only thing you did with this 2 hotfixes is fcked my game up i my resoultion changed ( still 800x600) but the screen is full now and while im ingame actually playing i crash everytime

My computer cant seem to support directx10, everytime i run it my game crashes. any fix?

I dunno if it will revert it to directx9 but in the launcher you can turn off directx10 and 11.

I was getting some random fps drops with directx10 and i turn it off in the launcher, i think it run a bit better (maybe im wrong).

If you cant turn on/off directx10 then your graphics card/integrated graphics are too old.

Thanks a ton for the fix. It definitely cut down the load time. :D