Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now What? (Capture Target Floating In Midair, Cannot Capture)

TethysGrim

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29676797/wtf%20am%20i%20supposed%20to%20do%20now.png

Doing the Oro mission on Earth. The target jumped up into the air as I was lining up my shot, probably go clear a gap.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm expected to do here.

This is the second time I've been unable to capture a target because of ridiculous stuff like this. Earlier it was a Corpus I stopped with a sniper round to the head, and when I got to him, he was still writhing. Standing over him, I could not capture him either.

Please advise. What am I doing wrong.

Be a ninja, and capture him from the ceiling..... that is what you miss.

(All seriousness):

Probably should wait for him to be on flat ground before taking him down, this is rather one of the more annoying bugs.

Report it in to a ticket and such forth, hopefully it will be more noticed that way.

I'm not sure what you mean by "a ticket".

If you click "Support" at the bottom you can also report a bug inside the game.

I find reporting a bug both in the forums and in the support area to be more effective.

Make sure to explain how it happened and how they can re-produce the bug so they can see what went wrong in the coding.

You can also use the "Support" area as a way to send in a ticket about missing items or something that went severely wrong with your account.

Had similar issues myself with bolt weapons and bows that pin the capture target to things, its also happened once when my latron prime did a blast proc that launched the capture target into the air.

Most times if you wait long enough they get up and you can down them again but not always.

I think it may have to do with the amount of damage done to them, they don't usually get up from a dread red crit headshot.

I hope this gets fixed.