Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Wall Run Reintroduced?

Tyreuzs

I just noticed that it's possible to inf-wall-run again :/

Personally i dont really appreciate it because the places where u should be able and supposed to climb up to require usually a bit of skills instead of just climb it easily with infinite wall run...

What do you guys think about it?

Personally, I was quite upset that it was removed (on PS4).  I don't always use frames like Loki or Nova and when I do, I don't usually equip switch teleport or worm hole.

I do like to explore void areas when I can, and in some places, the infinite wall run enables me to get to the loot areas.  My personal hope is that they will bring it back on the PS4 version.

short of making the mobility in Warframe open ended and not sticky - being able to run or climb infinitely might as well just be a thing.

players will need to fight against the game less, it'll just do what they want, rather than forcing them to learn some finger dancing to mash this button at the right time, add in some mashing of some other buttons in different orders - in order to get all of the Parkour to actually work correctly.

instead, you could just use it with infinite horizontal and vertical. much less fighting against the game to do things you should be able to do.

Personally, I was quite upset that it was removed (on PS4).  I don't always use frames like Loki or Nova and when I do, I don't usually equip switch teleport or worm hole.

I do like to explore void areas when I can, and in some places, the infinite wall run enables me to get to the loot areas.  My personal hope is that they will bring it back on the PS4 version.

its a bug, so it wont come back at all and its not needed as it is possible to get to those even without mobility abilities

I enjoyed the infinite wallrun, just because some areas are hard to get to on slow frames (frost/trin), and it is painful to try to get through certain areas otherwise. I would prefer if it was a skill-based manuver (DACUS in SSBB), but since the places it can be used are somewhat rare to find, I don't feel that it is a significant exploit, but rather a feature.

I enjoyed the infinite wallrun, just because some areas are hard to get to on slow frames (frost/trin), and it is painful to try to get through certain areas otherwise. I would prefer if it was a skill-based manuver (DACUS in SSBB), but since the places it can be used are somewhat rare to find, I don't feel that it is a significant exploit, but rather a feature.

that are arguments i can agree with :)

personally, I think they could easily add a wall hang ability where you can cling to a wall, regain stamina, and then climb up further. It'd be slower then being "good" at wall running, but it would also make reaching hard to access rooms "accessible" for players who are not good at the parkour. Thats just my opinion though.