Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nukor Vs Tysis/detron

(PSN)Hiero_Glyph

Question

So the PS4 recently got update 14.5 and the Nukor with it.  My problem is that I already have a forma'd Detron and Tysis so I can't quite figure out a role for this weapon.  Typically I use the Detron for Radiation damage against Grineer (and Void)  and the Tysis as a status weapon.  Would anyone use the Nukor over the Detron or the Nukor over the Tysis?  If yes, explain the situation where it would be viable because I am having a hard time trying to find one.

6 answers to this question

I use Primaries as my status weapons. Amprex and Miter are great as procinators, and amprex can be a crit weapon and a procinator at the same time. So I kinda just ignore the Tysis.

But Detron is one of my favorite primaries just because of the struggle I went through to get it. 3 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours, and 31 minutes between the time of release and the time of acquisition. 

Also, I feel like my non-stop ranting played a role in getting it's RNG changed.

I would, and did during Gate Crashers. Switching between extreme ice on Glaxion, and extreme radiation on Nukor. Nukor is just all around a fun, and visually entertaining weapon. Plus I won't betray the Corpus for the Detron. They are like the PMCs of Metal Gear Rising... They didn't choose that life. They simply had no choice.

Flow chart time:

Do you like to vaporize things?
                                                                  |                                              |
                                                                Yes                                         No
                                                                 |                                              |
                                                       Use the Nukor                    Do not use the Nukor

On a more serious note, I find the Nukor more usable than the Detron, but different playstyles and all that.

I use Primaries as my status weapons. Amprex and Miter are great as procinators, and amprex can be a crit weapon and a procinator at the same time. So I kinda just ignore the Tysis.

But Detron is one of my favorite primaries just because of the struggle I went through to get it. 3 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours, and 31 minutes between the time of release and the time of acquisition. 

Also, I feel like my non-stop ranting played a role in getting it's RNG changed.

been like 4 months

still no brakk