Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Banshee Warframe

Question

hello fellow gamers. am building a banshee warframe but i only have the blueprints and the chassis all i need is the helmet, systems and orokin cell. anybody know which planet and missions i can get these from? i know the orokin cell is a long shot since i heard you can only get it from alert missions and market place. unfortunately i don't really have real world money to spend on the orokin cell in game on platinum credits when am on tight budget and such(priorities) so any tips to where i can get these free in game would be nice.

8 answers to this question

orikin cell is a material that drops on planets. I have 242 of them. As you mouse over each planet it will tell what resources drop. As for banshee parts do capture, raid or defense missions.

orikin cell is a material that drops on planets. I have 242 of them. As you mouse over each planet it will tell what resources drop. As for banshee parts do capture, raid or defense missions.

242?? damn. which planets drop the orokin cell?

yea i got saturn unlocked now and am about done with most of the mission. unfortunately i was in a hurry and bought the blueprints already should have just waited. still need the helm and systems got 2 cells already