Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Copter 3.0

PookieNumnums

Indeed, I hate coptering purely because it made the game look amateurish and was most likely an eyesore for the poor animators who work really hard to try to get the game to look fluid.

I do wonder if the new aerial attack momentum change will be related to weapon speed, because if it isn't (and I hope it isn't) that would be great. Meaning that those wanting to copter could still do so using weapon speed and those wishing to simply use the aerial rush attack could do so without needing to pick a high attack speed weapon, opening up the types of weapons past the usual "does it copter" question.

Quite the opposite if you were to ask me. The players whining about being left behind or that coptering is stupid, look amateurish.

i dont feel amature when im doing these https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/293772-warframe-parkour/

I wonder if you guys play games like streetfighter, or DMC, or ninjagaiden, and the whole time cry because air attacks look bad. or if when you get into any other game where you dont have to crouch mid jump to make it up onto cardboard boxes or through windows, you guys just sit there and make a poutyface.

I'm on PC and I use my ps4 controller, do you even have any idea how EASY it is to copter with controller...Get your PC head out of uranus.

Sorry for the double post dunno how to edit the top one with quote x_x

In no way is controller easier than keyboard/mouse.

on a controller each hand has (on average) three fingers to press buttons, and keboard puts buttons around and under your hand (with bindings of your choice) while controller has a few on each side accessable by only certain fingers.

mouse/keyboard has five on each hand. and if your mouse has thumb buttons you can free up your left hand for more things!

I would like the speed boost coptering gives to be removed, would fix copter rushing, kinda.

The new aimed leap attack is going to be better than coptering, and will be available with all melee weapons. So coptering will kinda be dead now, because it will be inferior AND limited to only a few weps.

I'm on PC and I use my ps4 controller, do you even have any idea how EASY it is to copter with controller...Get your PC head out of uranus.

Sorry for the double post dunno how to edit the top one with quote x_x

I'd say that they are equally easy on controller and PC, once you customize your keyboard controls.  I have crouch bound to Q, so instead of trying to use my pinky-thumb-index finger to activate leap-crouch-melee, I use my ring finger-thumb-index finger.

Edited by Gelkor

In no way is controller easier than keyboard/mouse.

on a controller each hand has (on average) three fingers to press buttons, and keboard puts buttons around and under your hand (with bindings of your choice) while controller has a few on each side accessable by only certain fingers.

mouse/keyboard has five on each hand. and if your mouse has thumb buttons you can free up your left hand for more things!

Never said PC was any harder. On a controller coptering is as easy as 3 button presses. Not to mention how convenient it is to double copter (given a specific height) and even change your copter direction.

Coptering needs to go away as it is, and to replace it, DE should increase or make infinite stamina pool.

If troll post, I applaud. If being srs, sure gimme infinite block, ty for break game.

Guise stop hatin on copters ):

Edited by AoiiToori