Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Wf Needs To Look At Player Retention

LeMoog

Kubrows defrost time.

I sure enjoy having kubrows run around with me. what I don't enjoy is this, getting the damn eggs because I still have never gotten two breeds, oh and that @(*()$ perma death. I quit playing for a couple months because of this bull S#&$, Every time I see that defrost timer I get tempted to delete warframe again.

As for on-topic things I think a little (lot) more lore could go a long way

I'd like to see more personalization of warframe powers and increased NPC ability (i.e. AI and abilities). If like to see content that isn't necessarily more difficult, but something that requires us to think about our load outs and play style more carefully. Running in and ramboing it up is fun and all, but I'd like other challenges as well.

Player retention.  Starts with progression beyond lvl 30 and beyond modding up your guns to the max.  

Me, I have my loadouts just the way I want them.  After a few dozen runs "for fun" to see how far we would get in defenses or survivals, Ive stopped playing.  This has happened before.  I come back 6 months later and level up some weapons and then leave again.  

Warframe, for me, has zero replayability.  Nothing to keep me going other than a new shiny of the week.