Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Is Unbalanced In Terms Of Rewards

Matiny

...but there's nothing wrong with the challenge. Obviously, there's something wrong with your Valkyr build if you die in under 2 seconds. http://i.imgur.com/gehSQrm.png

In fact, I was soloing and getting killed faster than I could hit the 4 button. Besides that, it helps if you can monitor your health and energy in order to even use Hysteria with proper timing.

In order to win, you gotta be on some type of even better build than the garbage I have. At which point, you don't need the Nightmare Mods. B/c your build is good enough that WTF is Lethal Torrent going to do? You already kick asss *before* you get the mods, so why do you need them.

But there's nothing wrong with the challenge.

Some people are never happy. The challenge is not that bad, you just have to be properly prepared. Try using a frame that isn't as power dependent as Valkyr. Also, if you need help, try grouping up.

Also Lethal Torrent is extremely useful on late game builds, as are many of the nightmare mods.

Rewards need to scale on the difficulty of these missions. People already got everything they needed from low level venus so high level nightmares are empty even though they're fun.

I do agree with this.

I don't mean to knock you... But your Valkyr setup is all over the place.

You should max Continuity (5 in V), Flow (9) and Stream line (9).

Removing Constitution will free up just enough points for those (5 + 3 + 3 = 11).

You will get more energy reserves, requiring only 75 energy to cast hysteria and last 30% longer.

Constitution should only come in as the last duration mod if Narrow minded is not an option.

Edited by fatpig84

I don't mean to knock you... But your Valkyr setup is all over the place.

You should max Continuity (5 in V), Flow (9) and Stream line (9).

Removing Constitution will free up just enough points for those (5 + 3 + 3 = 11).

You will get more energy reserves, requiring only 75 energy to cast hysteria and last 30% longer.

Constitution should only come in as the last duration mod if Narrow minded is not an option.

I don't have Continuity. I do have Narrow Minded, though. I guess I'll use that in place of Constitution... I only had that in there to resist Blast damage aka "you're out in 5 seconds" damage.

If ur gonna run nightmare bring a frame thats up to the job rhino/ash/loki/trinity every frame has its gamemode and advantages.

An armor + vitality tank + life strike + rage valkyr works fine there.

Since no shields and no energy won't really bother her due to her innate tankiness. Her effective HP is high due to her taking over 20% damage or less from enemies, so even your health restores become extremely effective.

Hysteria Valkyries are too much of a hit and miss for me in nightmare.

Edited by fatpig84