Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Special Boss Missions.

RCOAS

I really loved the Lephantis mission. You had to kill the boss and it took some time. I'm fine with the regular bosses being like that but there could be really awesome long boss missions breach the ship/area with archwings,  break reactor to attract attention, kill miniboss to get datamass, defend a console, place explosives all over the area, escape area within X minutes, breach other base, team splits up, one guy goes into other place to hack a massive door, they gather and massive boss that takes 15 minutes to kill comes out. Full mission takes 45 minutes or something. It would encourage players to do some teamwork and a group of friends doing this mission would be AMAZING.
This would be super cool and the mission wouldn't be randomly generated. It would be completely organized and planned, so same thing every time. It would be sorta like the strike missions in destiny.

and massive boss that takes 15 minutes to kill

Full mission takes 45 minutes or something. 

Unless you are planning on it dropping every single prime blueprint ... it will be done once and probably ignored from there on out.

Good idea, but make it into a quest w/ multiple parts and add Lore.

Imagine survival, but instead you are shooting at one mob for 45 mins. After how much time you start to be bored in survival? For me is at 15-20 mins.

Edited by RoboDoge