Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.2

[DE]Rebecca

Crash Fixes:

Fixed several crashes based on submitted crash reports in the past 24 hours. Causes for these crashes include a DX9 related crash, a mouse handling crash, corrupt caches, and many many more.  

Fixes:

Fixed case where NAT-PMP would fail to respect the protocol and may not have functioned, resulting in connectivity issues.

14.9.2.1 - fixed Kubrow color customization.

http://joxi.ru/aDowVP3JTJBHXbb12UQ           posle etogo   obnovleniye   vkladki ne mogu zakrit ,  mojete chem nibut pomoch ?

Crash Fixes:

Fixed several crashes based on submitted crash reports in the past 24 hours. Causes for these crashes include a DX9 related crash, a mouse handling crash, corrupt caches, and many many more.  

Fixes:

Fixed case where NAT-PMP would fail to respect the protocol and may not have functioned, resulting in connectivity issues.

14.9.2.1 - fixed Kubrow color customization.

only thing you did with this 2 hotfixes is fcked my game up i my resoultion changed ( still 800x600) but the screen is full now and while im ingame actually playing i crash everytime,well almost everytime and i get option to send that to warframe 

For some reason I'm seeing people saying they actually got a harlequin helmet BP from that bugged alert yesterday... So I have now uploaded some pics showing the arcane scorpion BP in the mission reward screen, nothing in my foundry's appearance section, and the new arcane scorpion BP in my inventory appearance section.

KjUJMsa.jpg

TV8Kyjy.jpg

OdHcwE9.jpg

I really would like it to have been a harlequin as the twitter feed said, but it isn't... Please run a script to fix this error for those of us who completed that bugged alert.