The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Awesome Thing You Have Done In Game?

aldlv13

running a long survival (grineer) with my excal, and watching a rhino loki and valkyr dying with their builds and all I had was r.blind  and all of us was mr 12 at the time... gotta love them flames.

Edited by ranks21

Most awesome thing I have done...

Well, I observed a conservation that was beautiful. So me and 3 other guys were doing vault runs. One guy was way behind for some reasons. He told us to wait because he wanted to extract for extra credits. The host said that we were there for the corrupted mods, not credits, so we all extracted. Back at the lobby as we were getting ready for another run, he was still upset that he didn't get the bonus credits. We just told him that it was only like 5k credits. That angry guy said, "N%! F*#@ YO S*#&" (wasn't censored when he said it), then left. It was the most memorable experience in Warframe for me.

actually my first enounter with the g3 was pretty funny too. it was right after trinity got her invincibility removed and i had been off warframe for a while by then. and me my clan warlord and his brother were helping our newest clan member run missions and the g3 dropped in and the new guy ran off with the melee guy chasing him while the rest of us killed off the other 2. after we finished off the second guy we all just looked around and were like "where is the new guy?" then we see him running for all he is worth on a distant part of the map. we were all laughing to hard to help at that point so the guy nearly got killed

wow! im totally amazed at what you ended up doing with that ancient. the g3 story was pretty good as well. you seem like one heck of a master ninja.  as for the  the most amazing thing I did was the mastery rank stealth challenge.

I had no idea what it was going to be so I went in there with Excalibur the soma the lex and the cronos. I then proceeded to beat it first try with out ever getting getting spotted.I truly felt like I had mastered it after that.

another thing  that comes close to the stealth challenge was the parkor mastery rank test. 

after failing it twice I decided I needed some practice. only my clan had not built the obstical course yet. so I made my own challenge to wall run across from the start of the top stairs in one of the grand halls and get all the way around the room to the stairs on the other side.

I started playing "clubbed to death" from the matrix sound track and did not give up till I completed it. after completing it I tried the mastery rank challenge and won it. it felt sooo good! and it really felt like I was worthy to pass it :D

My coolest move so fare was a few days ago, T2 defense wave 17. I'm using Nekros with Dual Kamas equipped. I slide spin into one of the last groups of the wave wiping most of them and somehow pulling a finisher kill on a heavy gunner that's still standing. I turn around and see the last group across the room. I run: and copter right as I hit the first in line. This slings me overhead of the entire line. I stop, turning around to fight only to find that that spin wiped the entire group from overhead. Hi my name is Nekros and i'm and a roflcopter of death.

Equip Jat Kittag on your Loki/ Loki Prime, and take a sentinel with Coolant Leak. Now go on any capture mission, but make sure the target won't die in a single hit. Sneak up on said target, wait for Coolant Leak to proc, and as quickly as possible, jump and smash him. If you time it right, you should be able to send the target flying over yonder while leaving a ghostly outline behind. I tried redoing it with fraps on, but sadly I couldn't, the game would lag so much if I tried to record it.

But seriously, try it out.