Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes On Eris

Latronico

Question

Hi guys, 

The drop table shows that Neurodes are available on Eris. 
I did something like 3 or 4k Infested kills on Hive and Mobile Defense missions, but never found one (only Plastids and Nano Spores). 

Does anyone know why? Generally, playing on Earth, in a normal Sabotage mission I was able to find 1 Neurodes every 3 missions circa, and on Earth there is a lower number of enemies (150-180 per mission, Kubrows included, against 450 per mission on Mobile defense on Eris and more then 800-1k  per Hive mission).

I was so happy to be able to grind for stance mods from Infested and both farm for Neurodes, but they seem to don't appear at all. 

Edited by Latronico

9 answers to this question

I just play any mission and my Neurode count increases over time. It's imperceptible if you're staring hard at it and wondering why you didn't get X resource during your mission, but it's not a huge deal if you're already doing missions for the sake of leveling or helping others.

I'm having trouble with Neurodes for some reason. They just refuse to drop from anywhere. The only ones I've seen for a week were the ones in alerts, even Lephantis refuses to drop them for me. RNGod must really hate me for some reason.

I've found these drop less and less nowadays. I seem to remember doing 15-20 waves of an Eris defence with two Nekros and getting nothing.

Apparently the mobile defence is slightly less stingy, Cyath I think?

I'm okay on every other rare resource/material apart from neurodes.

Edited by Dualice

i think the infested drop rates are not so good, so when i need neurodes, i usually go to earth. The grineer tend to drop more (at least some) rare resources, but it may be only my imagination.

the main problem is that the only bosses that drop neurodes are Lephantis and Vay Hek...

Then Earth it is, though my framerate drops like a stone whenever I'm there :P

Good point about the bosses, though I find running them for resources gets mighty tiresome. If I ever see Sargas Ruk again it'll be too soon.