Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Language - Now With More Schwa!

DrJia

I was using the key to translate some stuff around the dojo for myself, but found that it had a few apparent mistakes and that there were a few things that were unaccounted for. I messed around and figured out my own key and it turns out there are actually individual characters for "sh" and schwas! SCHWAS! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it says on Ash and on Excalibur, after looking at it for so long I still have no idea what comes after the "Teno Haden" part!

- Characters appear to exist for digraphs and diphthongs such as “sh” and “io” respectively. 

- The artists totes write stuff backwards all the time. They apparently suck at Orokin. Or Orokin is just such a bamf that it requires backwards writing sometimes

Anyhoo, here's my updated chart as I currently understand the Orokin alphabet:

x6idtc.png

Edited by Dr_JiaJohn

Yea, go check out the blue circles of symbols on doors. They spell out what they are pretty well! The elevator one is spot on, for example. In fact, find anything that has this kind of symbol on it and it should spell out something easily.

Edited by Dr_JiaJohn

I am sorry for the ones that had to handwrite in that language. Some letters would probably look the same if drawn by hand.

Then again, lowercase b, a, and d often look pretty similar when written. It might be just one of those things you're trained to recognize.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/317555-polemosomology-the-study-of-warframe/

The text already has been deciphered... "Haden Teno, Im sory i owe you one". Some people are studying the Game's lore and some stuff that its unclear. Talk to (PS4)NearlyDedicated, maybe you can help expanding some stuff and or re-writting the "Tenno Language Key"!

Also, i thought that he was about to say something here, but looks like he missed this topic.