Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physics For Other Frames?

Oizen

They have claimed the frame would need to be completely re-made in order to implement the cloth physics... lame excuse. It's not hard to modify an existing model by cutting off sections and having them use different mechanics.

Sounds like you can easily code that, while you are doing that can you tell me how to hack the Pentagon with my Windows 94?

Trinity's weird thing isn't cloth. I believe it's actual armor by the looks of its bulky sophisticatedness.

They have claimed the frame would need to be completely re-made in order to implement the cloth physics... lame excuse. It's not hard to modify an existing model by cutting off sections and having them use different mechanics.

Hah, it's actually not that easy...

Sounds like you can easily code that, while you are doing that can you tell me how to hack the Pentagon with my Windows 94?

It definitely probably isn't as hard as say -- the above statement?  But it isn't incredibly easy either I would imagine (I don't know, I don't know much about coding)  I can't imagine anything about it is easy though.  Especially with all of the other more important things they are working on  (IE.  All 700 things they showed in the devstream)  

I am only assuming, but I think the reason it hasn't been done yet is the need/craving for Lore, Endgame, Balance for frames.. etc.. expressed by the community.  There is probably ALOT that takes precedence over redoing an old frame at the moment.

With that said, this is definitely something I hope they do go back and look at at some point.  As it REALLY does bother me ALOT as well.  

Not gonna lie, I would Main Frost if his cloth effects were in place lol.. (not joking) 

It conflicts with the engine.

And honestly, it's nothing to get even remotely angry over.

Frost prime barely looks like a prime anyway.